Latest guest Announcement - Aidan Turner

showmasters

the first Hobbit guest and the start of many many more over the next few years :-)

as to Leonora and Russell lets she how this guest gos down and if there is the interest to have all three we will look into them , so help us by getting the word out there to other fans and if we see there is a big demand for the three of them we will try ok

see you there

jason

I missed out on the group photo with all three of them last time as they weren't on sale before the show and the photo op sold out literally to the person in front of me in the queue at the sales desk!! Gutted!!!

So I'd be EXTREMELY pleased to have all three of them again and would definitely buy all combinations of whatever photo-ops were available!!

I've got a single photo with Aidan from that LFCC, but I'll be getting another one as he's brilliant!!

Excellent guest announcement. Will let my fellow Being Human fan mates know.

Forgot to say...also inviting Russell Tovey and Lenora Crichlow would be brill...and don't forget about Sinead Keenan who played the fabulous Nina in the first three Being Human series.

And why stop there?.....if you want a full sweep invite Damien Molony, Michael Socha and Kate Bracken the new vampire, werewolf and ghost in BH series 4 and 5

Forgot to say...also inviting Russell Tovey and Lenora Crichlow would be brill...and don't forget about Sinead Keenan who played the fabulous Nina in the first three Being Human series.

And why stop there?.....if you want a full sweep invite Damien Molony, Michael Socha and Kate Bracken the new vampire, werewolf and ghost in BH series 4 and 5

All of this please. Kate and Michael came to London Film and Comic Con. Michael was an absolute hoot, lovely guy.

Hoping there are some decent Hobbit pictures available, can't seem to be able to get hold of a reasonably priced Hobbit poster yet, I'm guessing because of the film not being released till December.

Someone mentioned about getting Michael Socha to attend due to his part in the new series of BH; although not a fan myself, I would want to meet Michael for This is England. I missed him at LFCC so I will be very happy to see his name announced for EMS.

Edited by ClockworkOwen18

Can't even begin to describe how gutted I am about him being announced for this convention, a week before ET!! No way can we do both........Want to meet him soooooooo much!! We had our fingers crossed for Collectomania next year :sad:

Please Please PLEASE try and get him again for a con next year

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(