Superfast photoshoots now at Autographica

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Having spent the whole weekend up at Lords of Time i can now confirm that the photoshoots at Autographica will use the same new superfast system.

Instead of waiting for your photos to be developed and picking them up later, the new system means you will have your pics before you leave the photo studio. All this in around 30 seconds or less.

The quality is great and the speed is amazing. No more leaving the event and wondering if your shoots will ever arrive.

This is one giant leap for Autographica.

Dave Phillips

• Like 1

I'm still a bit confused by the technology that you're using to do this.

Does faster mean, a reduction in quality?.

I always thought that ‘professional printing’ involved somebody individually grading the prints.

That aside, even if they were previously done on Boots machine set to automatic, wouldn’t the Boots lab be a little bit more sophisticated and have better colour collaboration, than a mobile unit?.

Great news. I’ve never taken part in the professional photoshoots before and have been put off in the past by the scrum around the collection tables. But to have your photos in your hand as you leave the area can only be a good thing.

My photoshoot tickets arrived this morning and I’m starting to get a little excited. Looking forward to a fantastic event.

I'm still a bit confused by the technology that you're using to do this.

Does faster mean, a reduction in quality?.

I always thought that ‘professional printing’ involved somebody individually grading the prints.

That aside, even if they were previously done on Boots machine set to automatic, wouldn’t the Boots lab be a little bit more sophisticated and have better colour collaboration, than a mobile unit?.

No, faster definitely does not mean a reduction in quality. I have seen the photos that are produced and they are every bit as good as those that were done on Boots machines.

Well I have been to a convention earlier this year that used this system, and it was excellent, you not only had all your photos by the time you left the convention, but mine were all fine and looked great.

There were obviously different photographers taking each photo session with the stars, so it depends on their lighting, I suppose,

I think the comments will come after the con, because if you have not experienced this already, you won't know what result to expect.

At least Showmasters are trying to keep us all happy.

And I am happy :dance::clap:

There are now even more examples in the Lords of Time thread now….

Are you sure this system should be running for such expensive photograph shoots?

Again some look far too dark, some are too light (the flash seems to be hitting people’s forehead), and others the colours look way off....

This is far from a 50 pound professional service?.

Having spent the whole weekend up at Lords of Time i can now confirm that the photoshoots at Autographica will use the same new superfast system.

Instead of waiting for your photos to be developed and picking them up later, the new system means you will have your pics before you leave the photo studio. All this in around 30 seconds or less.

The quality is great and the speed is amazing. No more leaving the event and wondering if your shoots will ever arrive.

This is one giant leap for Autographica.

Dave Phillips

Yes, "tethered" photo-shoots are brilliant and I enjoyed my role in it at the Lords of Time con in Birmingham!