Thank you Massive Events & all the Crew

Daisy Duke

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to everyone at massive events and the crew for Lords of Time; Trinity and I had the most fantastic time. David Tennant was so friendly and made time to speak to everyone.

All the guests were so nice and the crew BRILLIANT (I'm gushing!) - love you Yvie. We also met some lovely, interesting people whilst in the ques :dance:

We are now completely knackered but still beaming.

Thanks again

:clap:

Sam and Trinity

• Like 1

Yes I agree, thank you to the very helpful crew who were all very friendly and helpful and made meeting the likes of David Tennant and Tony Head, Mark Benton, etc a reality. And I big big thank you for allowing those of us who missed the Tennant signings the first 2 times round because of huge queues the chance to get our autographs after all and thanks to David for giving up his free time for that. This weekend was amazing and i met lots of new people so very much looking forward to attending another showmasters event.

Again I totally agree! So glad I decided to go at the last minute was so worth it! The crew were fabulous - special shout out to those on Photo area and the LOVELY lady on the reg desk that got me my Saturday auto's even after I had missed the morning -Thank you!

The weekend was brilliant and I had a great time! :clap:

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

thank you to everyone that supported us and bought tickets for this event you really made it happen.

Because of your support we will be back next year and we will bring you event more guests and fun times with the stars of Dr Who .

as i said on stage we here all love Dr Who and we very much look forward to seeing you all again soon

thanks you

jason

I had a brilliant weekend, and also want to say thanks to everyone for organising the event, both before and at the event.

The guests were excellent. All were chatty and friendly, and seemed pleased to be there.

I get the impression that sometimes some of the guests who haven't had a big part in a show don't understand why we fans want to meet them and worry that they won't have much to say! But in my experience they're always great, with good stories to tell about the show or their other endeavours and these guests were no exception. All the guest talks were interesting, funny and great to be part of.

I could have done with another half hour (or many hours!) of Anthony Head on stage, as he was particularly entertaining.

Frazer Hines was really funny and it was great to hear hear the stories of his time on the show.

David (my big draw having missed him last autumn when I was ill for EMS!) did not disappoint!! I'm not going to start on how great it was to meet him as I'll go on for ever! Suffice it to say that I was REALLY pleased to have this opportunity to meet him and he was wonderful.

It was nice to have such a small number of fans. It generally made the weekend feel more relaxed for me. Which made for a really nice change for me after the mad, dashing about, busy weekend of my last event (LFCC).

As usual, the crew were friendly and helpful, and it was nice to chat with them whilst queuing.

I thought the photo sessions were well run by the crew and I was happy with the on-site photo printers. It was good to get the photos there and then - thanks for getting that system set up.

The photographers were great too (which was particularly good for me after I experienced some issues with odd composition of people and background at LFCC!). I've not had many pictures taken by Giles over my years of coming to ME / SM events, but they are always excellent. The other (three?) new photographers who I think took one photo each also did a great job, so hope to see them again at other events - thanks to you all for the great photos I've now got of me with the guests!

And thanks to my fellow fans - it was lovely to have friendly people with similar interests to chat to at the event, particularly as I was there by myself for this one.

• Like 1

Thank you Massive Events for a wonderful convention, I had such an amazing weekend, it was sad to leave. It was great meeting all the fantastic guest inc David Tennent, Anthony Head ect.., but for me the highlight was meeting some wonderful interesting attendee's and the Massive Event staff ;-)

• Like 1

Just wanted to join the thank you choir, had the best weekend - despite occasionally trying to be in two places at the same time (most often one of the places were David's signing queue, which never seemed to shrink...)

Bring on Lords of Time 2, I have my ticket and I'm not afraid to use it!

I also want to add my thanks to everyone who made this such a memorable weekend - particular for my sister who was in plaster after a nasty fall just days before - turns out her ankle wasn't broken after all she discovered yesterday (a very bad sprain/twist) but the hospital apparently put it in plaster to be on the safe side!!! She is SO relieved!! But everyone was so kind and helpful, both crew and guests alike, which helped make it a memorable experience.

The guests were all brilliant without exception and regardless of who you get next time, we have already booked our tickets for next year. I hope we will keep our ticket numbers as booked as they were good ones! The lady on the desk warned me that might not happen, which seems a bit odd...

Anyway, thank you everyone for a BRILLIANT weekend!

Hello!

Just adding my thanks for a brilliant convention, especially as you had to put it on at short notice. Best bits were....

David kindly doing the extra session to make sure everyone got to meet him and get an autograph (the Hamlet poster is going back up on my bedroom door tonight :angel: !)

Getting the Unearthly Child question right for team Wibbly-Wobbly in the quiz! :clap:

The new instant photo printing system is great. Much better than the mad scramble round the tables at the end of each day.

Really looking forward to Lords of Time 2 next year.

Thank you from me for a great weekend - the guests were all fantastic and I really enjoyed their talks, especially David and the always brilliant Tony and the all guests talk! Frazer was also very amusing in his talk :)

The new photo printing system worked very well (even when it ate mine and another ladies photos, we just went around again and it was sorted!) and the quality of print was excellent, far better than the initial tests at CMK.

I was a little disappointed that the Friday and Sunday night parties ended so early, although it did mean I was a little more alert during the day I guess :D

It was a little tricky trying to get David's auto on the Sunday as the queue was always so long and I didn't want to miss any of my photoshoots! Thank you for putting on the extra session later on so we could all manage this, although I was a little sad to miss the talk from Lachele, Velile and Andrew.

I would love to come to Lords of Time 2 but unfortunately I am already busy that weekend - shame!

So big thanks again to ME and the crew at LoT!

• 2 weeks later...