More Gold Tickets to be sold?

Toni Facinelli

Is this a fact? Cos I am on SM/ME mailing list and I did not get any emails about this and IF this is true I am not happy either..I got my ticket asap I knew they were running low so sorry, sold out IS sold out, simple as that...

As I have posted above, this is the first thing I hear about it. I can confirm no e-mail has gone out over the mailing list.

I have asked that the person who got this e-mail forwards it to me so I can check on it, but unfortunately that hasn't happened.

Peeps need to read what Queenie has said. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Like 1

Is this a fact? Cos I am on SM/ME mailing list and I did not get any emails about this and IF this is true I am not happy either..I got my ticket asap I knew they were running low so sorry, sold out IS sold out, simple as that...

As I have posted above, this is the first thing I hear about it. I can confirm no e-mail has gone out over the mailing list.

I have asked that the person who got this e-mail forwards it to me so I can check on it, but unfortunately that hasn't happened.

Thank you Simon. All I can do is try. ;)

Thank you Simon. All I can do is try. ;)

Unfortunately Queenie, there are many times in life where people fail to see the forest for the trees. All it takes is one post to stir a pot. No disrespect to you or Too Tall, but I think even Jason/Mark would be ignored if they said that no e-mail had been sent out.

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

Sorry, we have been away at a show this weekend and so this has only just been brought to my attention!

I just want to be completely and utterly clear about this! We WILL NOT be releasing more gold tickets for ET8! We have NEVER said we were going to release any more gold tickets for ET8 nor will be doing so.

I am not sure where the rumour came from, nor does it really matter, as the only person who can authorise more gold tickets being put on sale is me, and I will not be doing that! :smile:

There are 150 Gold tickets for ET8. They are all now sold and we very much appreciate everyones support on this, and every other event that we have run! :smile:

I hope this puts an end to the speculation! Roll on 12th October! :dance:

Take care,

Mark :smile:

I know that ET8 is going to be an awesome weekend and am really looking forward to it.

• Like 4