Buying extra autographs

megamike79

Hi.Not having attended one of your conventions (of this show dedicated sort) I have two questions.

1. When buying extra autographs for a guest will they be bought from the registration desk or by paying the assistant with the guest?

Ive read through How It Works but I didn't spot this information there.

2. Will the extra autographs limit in in effect, due to a friend who hasnt made up their mind about if they want a certain guests autograph now or wait to meet them themselves?

Im hoping to buy a Silver ticket on Saturday morning, upon arrival, Im waiting for a bill to be paid out of my account. If they havent taken the money by tomorrow let in bounce, ill pay the fees later on Ive got a convention to go to, dont these companies know Ive got priorities :-)

Thanks

Yes, unless otherwise announced it's two extras. If you want more you need to wait until the guest goes open queue - so get your free one and paid autographs 1 and 2 when you go through first and then all extras on a second run.

On this note, I asked Jason in a different thread who stated that there were no limits on autographs at this event.

Yes, unless otherwise announced it's two extras. If you want more you need to wait until the guest goes open queue - so get your free one and paid autographs 1 and 2 when you go through first and then all extras on a second run.

Apologies if I'm being dense, but just wondering how this will work with no groups?

No, you are not being dense. I thought the same thing!

I want extra's and I was going to ask when I could get them. Normally, you wait til the queue is open, but the whole weekend is open.

So, do I queue once and get all my auto's in one go?