Photo of the Guests for Silver Ticket holders

hobbitfanatic

Silvers do have all photos with the guests includes. That is single photos. There is a group shots of the guests (without you, the attendee) which gold and silver pass holders get.

The pictures are distributedfrom Saturday late afternoon onwards normally. So yes, it should be a picture of the Saturday guests.

Both silver & gold ticket holders get photos with all the guests attending & a group photo of the guests attending (but not with you in it) as part of their package.

Perhaps as there are different guests on both days I wonder if we'll get the group photos from both days or just one of the days.

Edited by Lady Nightshade

• Moderators

At the Hubs (which also usually had a lot of one-day guests) it was different almost every time - there were a couple Hubs where we got 2 photos - one of the Saturday+all-weekend guests, and another with just the Sunday guests.

Can someone clarify this as I needed to get away early both days and missed out on picking these up and would have liked to have had them.

Please e-mail the office and ask if you can get the picture/pictures mailed to you.

I was Silver and I didn't even know you got a group shoot photo of the guests.

The photo is listed on the list of items that you'll get with your ticket.

Can someone clarify this as I needed to get away early both days and missed out on picking these up and would have liked to have had them.

Please e-mail the office and ask if you can get the picture/pictures mailed to you.

Thanks for that. Can I have the e-mail address please :smile:

info@showmastersonline.com, same as for all queries.

I was Silver and I didn't even know you got a group shoot photo of the guests.

The photo is listed on the list of items that you'll get with your ticket.

I didn't buy my ticket until Saturday morning so all I knew you got was photos with the guests.

Those of you that have emailed I do know it is being dealt with, please be patient.

thank you, we will be patient, its just when you get no reply or "were looking into it" it makes people impatient

another full week and still no reply , how patient are we supposed to be ?

The last info we got from the office was that some pictures have been sent and that the issue is being followed up tomorrow. This info is from tonight.

Sorry, but there's not much the mods can do but go the same way the attendees go and contact the office and ask them what's up. No one of us works in the office, and with the exception of TooTall we don't even live in close proximity, so driving by to check is not possible either.