any other Star Wars signing for Saturday

UKscout

Normally Kenny Baker and Dave Prowse are a dead cert for these shows. Both were in attendance at LFACC just a few months ago though. Then again It hasn't put them off in the past and people love seeing them again and again so don't be surprised if they are announced at some point ;)

I still need to see them, I wouldn't mind! Would love an over the table photo too! It's never definite that Star Wars guests will be announced, but we're never really short of them, best thing you can do UKScout is to suggest some of the people you'd like to see in the guests suggestions thread and hope for the best!

I still need to see them, I wouldn't mind! Would love an over the table photo too! It's never definite that Star Wars guests will be announced, but we're never really short of them, best thing you can do UKScout is to suggest some of the people you'd like to see in the guests suggestions thread and hope for the best!

Thats the great thing about guests like Prowse and Baker. I fitrst met them both back in the early 90's but since then I've got various things signed by them at shows over the years. I always seem to find something new that I want them to sign.

And there's always people that haven't met them and want to. Plus they're very friendly and great to meet over and over. Same goes for Jeremy Bulloch too!

I think you'll be doing a lot of praying for Mark Hamill tbh lol!!! I think hes only appearance over here was at Star Wars Celebration Europe a good few years ago and he ws charging 80 quid there. Not thats too shocking now as we've had others charging similar like Tyson. I'm also told that he was on the whole very unpleasant to people.

I'd still go for it though if Showmasters ever could get him! Carrie Fisher has been before but it would always be nice to see her again!

I think you'll be doing a lot of praying for Mark Hamill tbh lol!!! I think hes only appearance over here was at Star Wars Celebration Europe a good few years ago and he ws charging 80 quid there. Not thats too shocking now as we've had others charging similar like Tyson. I'm also told that he was on the whole very unpleasant to people.

I'd still go for it though if Showmasters ever could get him! Carrie Fisher has been before but it would always be nice to see her again!

I can't speak for Mark that day but when I met him in the USA on two occassions he was absolutely fantasic , some of the best guest meets I ever had, he was really friendly, gave me a big hug and had a good old chat.

Yeah I met Mark Hamill when he was in the UK for the Star Wars event back in 2007. I'd like to meet him again because I've a few more things for him to sign. If Showmasters could get him it'd be great.

My experience was that he was extremely pleasant and nice. He was great to meet. Then again at £85 a pop for an autograph it isn't any wonder he had a smile on his face!

I'd love to see Jason get Carrie Fisher over, I think that's maybe a more realistic bet than Mark Hamill, anyway it'd be great if Showmasters could get one or both of them.

Agree with the above statements - Mark is great to meet but actually doesn't like doing these kind of events as he likes to spend time with the fans and hates it when they are rushed through and go away disappointed. I believe some of the money raised last time from his auto went to charity but don't quote me on that.

Would love Carrie to come back - have never managed to get a photo with her so a photoshoot would be great.

After being on some star wars collection forums, i've noticed mark and carrie actually doing a lot of cons over the in the US, would be fantastic to get them over here, it's Mr Ford you really ought to be praying for. No chance of ever getting him!!