Latest guest Announcement - Natasha Henstridge

showmasters

She just replied to 1 of my Tweets asking how much she was charging for an autograph...she replied I am so sorry I have had to cancel I just booked for a film and it clashes with those dates hope to come over for another time.I am absolutely gutted!

She just replied to 1 of my Tweets asking how much she was charging for an autograph...she replied I am so sorry I have had to cancel I just booked for a film and it clashes with those dates hope to come over for another time.I am absolutely gutted!

a direct message? as I cant see it on her timeline, but she has said this in a post on sep 11th - "I just accepted a family adventure film called "Against the Wild" I'll play CJ Adams mother, the boy from "Odd Life Of Timothy Green""

Very bad news indeed. I have only 6 guests to meet now ....

That said, I think it's bit rude to ask a guest how much he/she charges for his/her autograph as this is not something that they decide on their own. Just my feeling.

And yes, I will definitely not buy a photo shoot from her now that she won't most probably be there. Once Vandervoort, twice shy :whistling:

I promise she tweeted me herself to say she has accepted a film I would not lie I am chocked especially after the Laura Van Der Voort fiasco.....

I was the one Laura tweeted first to tell she was not coming, then she sent it to all her followers probably because many people were asking. I believe you that Natasha won't unfortunately be there....

If you go on her Twitter page and just select "all tweets" (with replies) you can see the following message she adressed Howie :

I'm so sorry I had to cancel London as I booked a movie on those same dates:( hope to do it next time!

I'm not even a Twitter user but i could find it lol... so no need to promise she tweeted you Howie, evidence is just there ;)

• Moderators

i see the tweet now, lets hope SM dont refuse to book her again cos she canceled and responded to a fan before they told us (ala LV)

That's not going to happen with every guest. There have been others that have said stuff on Twitter first, doesn't mean they'll never be worked with again. Let's not make it into a big deal ;)