Lords of Time Schedule - UPDATED 6/9/12

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

Sunday has been updated due to David's Schedule. Everything is still in there, we've just had to "squish" it a little.

LoTSat.jpg

LoTSun-2.jpg

There are 3 photo shoots that are not part of any package....

1: Saturday group shot - £25

2: Sunday group shot - £45

3: Sunday K9 shot - £5

Also you may notice that the GOLD DRINKS RECEPTION is not on Friday evening. It is being held on Saturday (6:30pm - 7:30pm) and Sunday (5pm - 6pm) instead.

I'm tempted by both group shots, it seems pointless me ever setting a figure for a budget as it keeps increasing...

Also glad to see a 9:30 start on the Saturday, silver ticket and train getting to Birmingham International at 8:53 means I've got plenty of time to get across to the hotel, get registered and get to the first photoshoot :dance:

• Showmasters Admin

Too Tall can't cope without groups LOL makes it even more fun for us mobility people to plan

Also do we know which of the guest will be at the opening ceremony?

There's just not enough of you to warrent them. You'll be fine. You know if you have any issues just shout and I'll get them sorted.

No, sorry I've not been told that. If I'm honest though it's not likely to be many due to them almosy all being single day guests.

awesome B) I'm getting very excited about this weekend now and I'm very tempted by the Sunday group photoshoot, pretty sure I'll be buying that and if I can find the money, hopefully the Saturday one too! Like David, I'm also glad the Saturday starts at 9:30, means I've got an extra half an hour to get to the hotel and get registered etc as I'm travelling up that morning, 4am coach haha.

I'm so tempted to get the Sunday group shot too. I wonder if they'd be up for a funny group shot? WIll have to get my thinking cap on for it! :whistling:

I'm gonna take a logical guess that the episode that will be screened is The Fires of Pompeii?

:whistling::angel::D

Haha, I knew it! Couldn't have been any other episode really! :clap:

• Like 1

I'm tempted by both group shots, it seems pointless me ever setting a figure for a budget as it keeps increasing...

Also glad to see a 9:30 start on the Saturday, silver ticket and train getting to Birmingham International at 8:53 means I've got plenty of time to get across to the hotel, get registered and get to the first photoshoot :dance:

awesome B) I'm getting very excited about this weekend now and I'm very tempted by the Sunday group photoshoot, pretty sure I'll be buying that and if I can find the money, hopefully the Saturday one too! Like David, I'm also glad the Saturday starts at 9:30, means I've got an extra half an hour to get to the hotel and get registered etc as I'm travelling up that morning, 4am coach haha.

See you Saturday, boys :)

I have a slight problem and due to my work schedule and travelling from Newcastle Saturday morning, I don't get in to Birmingham on the Saturday until about half 12 and according to the schedule all the guests will have finished signing by then....do you think they'll still be some signing around then? There's a couple I would love to meet.

I have a slight problem and due to my work schedule and travelling from Newcastle Saturday morning, I don't get in to Birmingham on the Saturday until about half 12 and according to the schedule all the guests will have finished signing by then....do you think they'll still be some signing around then? There's a couple I would love to meet.

The guests at the ME hotel cons almost always sign all morning, then do the talks etc in the afternoon. Unless you have someone you can ask to get the autographs on your behalf, I think you're going to have missed all the Sat only guests if you arrive after 12 :(

• Showmasters Admin

Is K-9 part of the group photoshoot too or is that Matt instead??

Good question I'm not sure. I'll see if I can get that answered.

As the previous poster has said that autograph will be over by then. Saying that when you get to the show talk to the reg desk staff and we'll see what we can do.