Free autograph pictures with the package

angelbacchae

I was here wondering..

It says "Included in your registration pack you will receive a photo of each of the attending guests (or photos featuring those guests perhaps as double or cast shots). There will also be a selection of 10x8 photographs available for you to purchase from the Dealer's Room over the weekend."

1) Is there already randomly selected photo when I receive my registration pack? For example, Anthony Head, will there be a Doctor Who related photo? I can not choose a free photo myself?

2) Unlike Collectormania events, there won't be "free" autograph pictures in this event? So, if I want two extra autographs, I will have to buy them from the dealers or bring my own photos with me?

​Edit

​Okay, I just read the information. Number 2 is now alright. But how about 1)?

Is this correct?

Edited by angelbacchae

• Moderators

1) yes, there will be a 'random' photo of each guest in your pack when you receive it.

2) Photos will not be provided for extra autographs bought.

In both cases if you don't like the photo provided or want more on a different image, yes, you must either bring an item yourself or buy from the dealers' room. The images in the dealers' room are usually quite reasonably priced.

• Moderators

Hi everybody! Greetings from Russia! I have a question: how can I and my friends receive the autographs of your guests (especially David the 10th Tennant) Answer me please)

There is a pre-order system for autographs for those who cannot attend the events, but you have to have ordered these in advance of the event. It is too late for this event now as it is already in progress.