Talks

Murph

• 2 weeks later...

Gold pass includes all talks though. Guess I'll just have to go standard entry and just skip them.

Had Gold for LFCC but was so busy getting photos and autos and talking to friends I didn't actually have time for most of the talks (apart from Gillians and part of one of the GoT ones). Though the horrible setup and sound put me off going to more than I did,

There's only 2 or 3 people I'm interested in here so far and none that I'm that bothered to see in a talk so will just take my chances with normal entry.

I did about the same in terms of autos & photo ops and didn't have a gold pass.

Admittedly i did not go to any talks but thats because the venue is not suited to talks in terms of lighting, sound & a raised view for the audience - so no way would i consider paying for a talk under those conditions (they used to be free a few years back too).

Gold is an option but effectively as autos and photo ops are not included why would i pay £150 or so I could go to talks via gold when they used to be free?

Everyone is different I know, just my view is for the current line up (unless you want to loads of boxing/sport guests as well) gold wouldnt really give any added value in terms of getting what you want done.

• Like 1