Help us and get FREE Autographs

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi there,

Jason and I know that the most powerful advertising is you guys, the people who support us on these events and we very much appreciate that! :smile:

We would like to ask for your help and at the same time give something back to you. We would like to get another 75 people to buy tickets for Lords of Time and we hope you can help us by telling your friends and colleagues about the event. Putting it on your Facebooks and Twitters. Literally anything you can do to help publicise the event and help us sell more tickets. All the information is on our website, www.massiveevents.co.uk/lordsoftime

In return, if we sell 75 more tickets of any type between now and the event we will give each of you a FREE autograph from a guest that is not at the event which we have had signed at one of our previous shows. If we sell 150 more tickets by the day of the show we will give each of you 2 autographs. :clap:

This is the first Dr Who event that Jason and I have run on our own. We didn't have very much time to put it together but we wanted to be sure that David was going to be available to attend as I know none of us would have wanted him to have to cancel, even for work commitments. We think that starting with David and the other amazing guests we now have attending is a great way to begin and we have something very special planned for next year! (More information on that soon)!

So, once again, thank you for supporting us on this journey and we promise to make this the first in many awesome weekends filled with all things Dr Who!

Take care,

Mark and Jason :smile:

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

Mark or Jason, dont mind who, will it be possible for you to let us know each day how many more tickets have been sold?

Oh also, I posted it 5 times on my Twitter, added the banner to my signature on a forum and posted a thread on a forum.

DW11

I am not going to be around much over the weekend so might not get a chance to post on Sat and Sun. However, I will let you all know what we have sold on Monday and then each day during the week up until the convention! :smile:

Thanks for all your help so far everyone!

Mark :smile:

I havent bought my ticket yeat so there's one down only 74 to go :smile:

Just waiting on some bills to go out then I can finally decide on standard or silver, ive got my fingers crossed for silver.

I've been sharing this event but my friends are either away or are already going.

I don't know if you are able to get the Hilton to release more rooms at the con-rate or not as that may encourage more people to come?

I am considering it but I definitely can't afford to pay normal Hilton room rates and others may well be thinking the same?

Got my room at a reduced rate but I can not cancel or change the reservation, let me know if more rooms dont become available and I can see if I can dig out the link I used.

As a fan of a certain actress who I do not need to mention as I have mentioned her many many many times on this forum and she is not announced as attending, I shall make it my duty to advertise this event as much as possible in order to receive her autograph! You can count on me!

• Like 1

I don't know if you are able to get the Hilton to release more rooms at the con-rate or not as that may encourage more people to come?

I am considering it but I definitely can't afford to pay normal Hilton room rates and others may well be thinking the same?

There are other hotels near by as I'm very short on money can't afford Hilton even on con rates I'm staying at Eftap by the aiport there is also a ibis by there.

There are other hotels near by as I'm very short on money can't afford Hilton even on con rates I'm staying at Eftap by the aiport there is also a ibis by there.

Thanks but I don't like to stay in a different hotel when the con is at the NEC as I don't feel too safe getting back there after the parties. Never mind - not 100% sure I can be there yet anyway - depends on work this week.

• Showmasters Admin

hi all two things

1 we will contact the hotel on monday to get them to free up some more rooms

2 David is a busy boy and we put this event on with little notice as there was not many other dates when he was around to attend so i do not think there will be many event this year to meet him

hope that helps

jason :WAVE: