Dealer Room?

~Jenny~

I'm just wondering if them people who sold the folders for the autographes and pictures are going to be there this year. I want some where to keep my ET collection and though it would be perfect.

Does anyone have their FB or website? just want to price it all up

:)

I'm just wondering if them people who sold the folders for the autographes and pictures are going to be there this year. I want some where to keep my ET collection and though it would be perfect.

Does anyone have their FB or website? just want to price it all up

:)

I know who you mean, but no advertising is allowed on the boards, so I can't link to them. But it appears they will be at the show. Be prepared to spend a significant amount on the folders!

I knew it was going to be pricey but didn't think it would be that much. I forgot about the no advertising rule. At least they are going to be there. Might try and haggle alittle.

Has anyone noticed what they've said is true anyway??? I removed all my pic's from ET2 out of them hard plastic wallets few days ago and they were all ok.

I've had autos in the plastic sleeves since G-Mex 2 and I haven't had any problems at all. That said, I think I am going to invest in one of said auto album-thingies coz I think they look nicers in one of those rather tha just shoved in a plastic sleeve in a plastic box shoved on my bookcase. I keep my photos in regular photo albums and think my autos deserve the same treatment now, considering I have loads and have filled said plastic box

• Like 1

• 1 month later...