Blakes 7 trading cards promo give aways

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Official Blakes 7 trading cards promo give aways for this years EMS show

486204753_tp.jpg

our friends at

logo.gif

are giving us a free card for each day and the first 1000 people attending the show will get a free Entertainment Media Show promo card.

we also will have a exclusive ltd card that can only bought at the show and you will be able to get signed , these cards will be very limited indeed and will become a valuable collectable.

to help with the this card set launch we plan to get as many of the cast to the EMS as we can so watch out for more guest announcements over the next few weeks.

more news and images of the cards to come soon.

jason

Out of interest, do Showmasters still have any of the Diana Rigg autograph cards from last year's show? I met so many guests that I couldn't afford to buy one at the time, but I would like to get one to go with the dealer cards and the free cards which I was able to obtain.

Oh this is fantastic! This is great as the new Big Finish CD will be out in the near future, and I'd hoped that you'd get a lot of the cast. I've met almost every one of the cast over the years with the exception of Josette Simon, so following on from the Aftermath event you did, it'd be amazing if you managed to get her for this.

Also, Sally Knyvette who I met for the first and only time about 11 years ago, and who had to cancel Aftermath would be a perfect guest, as I need her to complete a couple of cast photos, as does my brother. Aside from them, not sure how possible it would be, but Chris Boucher would also be a good guest

Fantastic news. Blake's 7 was an amazing show and Aftermath was a great convention. I'd have to agree with the earlier post here; Josette Simon and Sally Knyvette are the dream guests for me too. They're really rare compared to the others and when they both cancelled Aftermath, I had the horrible feeling they wouldn't be back anytime soon. So please prove me wrong Showmasters and bring Sally and Josette along. It would complete 3 cast photos for me, and be the final cast members from the show I (and many others) need to meet.

Edited by Zagreus

• 1 month later...

This message was posted on a card related forum by the manufacturer

"Unfortunately due to time constraints and pending approvals we were unable to produce the cards in time for the show."

It's pretty ridiculous that something like this is announced as a big exciting thing and something that people look forward to, and it just seems to be forgotten about and nothing is said, and whenever we ask anyone at the event, no one seems to even know anything about it

This message was posted on a card related forum by the manufacturer

"Unfortunately due to time constraints and pending approvals we were unable to produce the cards in time for the show."

That's strange. When asked about it, we were told there had been a printing error. I suppose that depends on your definition of "error"? :|

Were there any freebies at the door of any kind?

In the case of autograph cards (ala Rigg) they might not have been able to commit until they knew final guest line up. Even then a Jackie Pearce card (if dated) would have been printed for nothing.

The Nation estate aren't the easiest to deal with.

Whilst I'm sure the B7 guys drew a reasonable crowd its perhaps a pity if attention in getting them for this promotion diverted Jason from other tv shows this time round.

• 2 weeks later...