Latest guest Announcement - Jonathan Frakes / William Riker

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Latest guest Announcement - Jonathan Frakes

This is Jonathan's only planned event this year and we are very please he has found the time to attend EMS , i really wanted to attend one of our last event but work kept on keeping him away , now he's clear to attend and is very much looking forward to seeing you all over the weekend in October.

Star Trek: The Next Generation (TV series) - Commander William T. Riker / Captain William T. Riker / Cmdr. William T. Riker / Lt. Thomas Riker / Odan (176 episodes, 1987-1994), Director (8 episodes, 1990-1994)

Star Trek: First Contact - Riker, Director

Star Trek: Insurrection - Riker, Director

Star Trek: Nemesis - William Riker

Thunderbirds - Director

Star Trek: Generations - Commander Will Riker

Leverage (TV series) - Director (12 episodes, 2009-2012)

Burn Notice (TV series) - Director (4 episodes, 2010-2012)

NCIS: Los Angeles (TV series) - Director (3 episodes, 2010-2012)

V (TV series) - Director (1 episode, 2010)

Dollhouse (TV series) - Director (1 episode, 2009)

Castle (TV series) - Director (1 episode, 2009)

Star Trek: Enterprise (TV series) - Commander William T. Riker

Roswell (TV series) - Executive Producer (14 episodes, 1999-2001)

Gargoyles: The Goliath Chronicles (TV series) - David Xanatos / Dave / David Xantatos (9 episodes, 1996)

Gargoyles (TV series) - David Xanatos / Coyote / Alexander Fox / Coyote 4.0 / Dave (43 episodes, 1994-1996)

Star Trek: Voyager (TV series) - Director (3 episodes, 1995-1996), Commander William T. Riker (1 episode, 1996)

Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (TV series) - Tim Lake (1 episode, 1995)

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (TV series) - Director (3 episodes, 1994-1995), Thomas Riker (1 episode, 1994)

Falcon Crest (TV series) - Damon Ross (11 episodes, 1985)

The Dukes of Hazzard (TV series) - Jamie Lee Hogg (1 episode, 1981)

riker-and-picard.jpg

frakes.jpg

womfrakes8.jpg

sorry i saw this and thought it was funny :-)

http://imdb.com/name/nm0000408/

Oh no...he's the only one I need to complete my TNG cast print, and my budget's already stretched doing Autographica and DSTL that month. I can't do all three. Hell hell hell... :crying:

Kind of hoped EMS would be low/empty of Trek guests, what with the great big Trek event just a couple weeks before... :no:

Why was my post hidden sorry if i coused any offence i was only saying it would be nice to meet Brent Spiner and Marina Sirtis as well any way brilliant guest i am really gonna try and make this event

Edited by Starbug

I could not believe how much Directorship he has done, from Clockstoppers gr8 film, to the belonging sierra episode of the dollhouse (one of the best and Diechen was amazing), enterprise to First Contact, my personal fav Star trek film, cant beat the Borg. Just hope he can make it this time and will have a talk. :smile: