Prices for Autos and Photos at Lords of Time

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know about prices for Lords of Time. Obviously all ticket holders get a free autograph from each guest and so auto prices are for if you want any extras.

David Tennant : Auto £20 / Photo £25

Mark Benton : Auto £15 / Photo £15

Frazer Hines : Auto £10 / Photo £10

Nina Toussaint-White : Auto £10 / Photo £10

Andrew Hayden-Smith : Auto £10 / Photo £10

Lachele Carl : Auto £10 / Photo £10

Anthony Head : Auto £15 / Photo £15

Jeremy Young : Auto £10 / Photo £10

Shaun Dingwall : Auto £10 / Photo £10

James Moran : Auto £10 / No Photo

Matt Irvine : Auto £10 / No Photo

Original K9 from classic Series : Photo £5 (Not part of any package)

Thanks

Mark :smile:

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

Can we have confirmation on how many extra autos we can get. I have 4 items I need signed by DT so am hoping to get them at this show if possible.

Hi reddragon

there is no limit on what you want to buy for this event.

this is going to be a nice intimate event and the first of many , we have only had a small run in from when David confirmed he could do the date so it was a little struggle with all thats going down at the same time some of which i cannot talk about yet but we pulled a nice line up in the end and we have a few more guests planed still so it will be a nice event and it is going to be David's first real Dr Convention and a weekend that i think people will enjoy as we have a few things planed :-).

see you all there soon

jason

Thank you so much for this information, my daughter still doesn't know we are going, she's going to wig out when she finds out.

One question, can we order extras from the online store or do we have to do it at registration? I know I'm a worry guts but I'm a bit concerned that if we don't arrive early enough we won't be able to purchase an extra photo / auto with David Tennant due to demand. (Hopefully getting one with K9 too!)

Thanks for any info and sorry to be a pain =)

Edited by Rune

• Showmasters Admin

Thank you so much for this information, my daughter still doesn't know we are going, she's going to wig out when she finds out.

One question, can we order extras from the online store or do we have to do it at registration? I know I'm a worry guts but I'm a bit concerned that if we don't arrive early enough we won't be able to purchase an extar photo / auto with David Tennant. (Getting one with K9 too!)

Thanks for any onfo and sorry to be a pain =)

We are so close to the event now that extra autos and photos will only be available at the show. However, you will definitely not have any issues purchasing extras at the registration desk no matter what time you arrive. If you do have any problems just ask for me and I will sort it.

Look forward to seeing you at the show.

Take care,

One question, can we order extras from the online store or do we have to do it at registration? I know I'm a worry guts but I'm a bit concerned that if we don't arrive early enough we won't be able to purchase an extar photo / auto with David Tennant. (Getting one with K9 too!)

Thanks for any onfo and sorry to be a pain =)

We are so close to the event now that extra autos and photos will only be available at the show. However, you will definitely not have any issues purchasing extras at the registration desk no matter what time you arrive. If you do have any problems just ask for me and I will sort it.

Look forward to seeing you at the show.

Take care,

Thank you so much for your help, Mark and putting my mind at rest. It's very much appreciated.

Looking forward to seeing you all too. =)

Will Mark Benton's auto and photo be the same as all the other stars except David??

I'm really impressed with how cheap photos are, especially for David, I heard at other events autographs with David were like £40. So for a photo to be 25 that's amazing, great work MassiveEvents.

Will Mark Benton's auto and photo be the same as all the other stars except David??

I'm really impressed with how cheap photos are, especially for David, I heard at other events autographs with David were like £40. So for a photo to be 25 that's amazing, great work MassiveEvents.

David was £45 an auto at last year's EMS. Less costs to cover at something like this - £25 is the usual max for autos/photos for British guests at the ME shows.

• Like 1

Hello at the event can we pay for extras with a card or is it only cash? Thanks

You buy these at the reg desk. It's NOT the autograph vouchers you can buy in place of money at the signing shows. Instead, they will give you a little slip of paper with the guest's name on it which will most probably be a recycled VQ ticket.

Sorry if this has already been answered, but I can't find it anywhere!!

In the registration packs do we get photos of each of the guests to get signed? Or do we need to provide our own photos? Also at previous cons there has been a "dealer" selling 8x10 photos, will this be happening at this con?

Thanks for your help.

• Moderators

In the registration packs do we get photos of each of the guests to get signed? Or do we need to provide our own photos? Also at previous cons there has been a "dealer" selling 8x10 photos, will this be happening at this con?

Thanks for your help.

Massive Events cons provide photos of the guests in your registration pack. I think it's highly likely there will be 8x10 photos on sale in the dealers room.

Thanks for your help.

Massive Events cons provide photos of the guests in your registration pack. I think it's highly likely there will be 8x10 photos on sale in the dealers room.

Silly question time, if we get extra autos we will get some extra photos to get signed! Thanks for your help.

• Moderators

Silly question time, if we get extra autos we will get some extra photos to get signed! Thanks for your help.

Generally if you buy extra autos you have to provide the item/photo to be signed - bring something from home or buy something in the dealers room.