PARTY THEMES ANNOUNCED

showmasters

im so excited for the parties, so what if the themes have been repeated. im buzzing cant wait, got amazing idea's for the parties. u cant please everybody :-) oh well

woop woop not long until the last one lets all be excited and stop moaning as were never get this chance again too go to Eternal Twilight as this is the last one. big smiles everyone and enjoy planning for the parties. xxx

Its nice to have the Themes now!!

I was kind of exspecting something... awesome and different...

But Im happy to be able to plan now and Im sure being with my friends and being at ET will be great! :dance::clap::thumbup::smile::drunk::YAHOO::coolthumb::wub::D:lol: ... lots of smiles! lol

Could we PLEASE have Civil War instead of Prom?!

They're never gonna please everyone to be honest. The prom/dressy up deal always seems to work well for Sat nights though.

exactly! plus i don't like the "civil war" so no thanks

• Like 1

Could we PLEASE have Civil War instead of Prom?!

They're never gonna please everyone to be honest. The prom/dressy up deal always seems to work well for Sat nights though.

exactly! plus i don't like the "civil war" so no thanks

And a lot of us don`t like Prom as it has been at every convention so far :sleep:

There's a massive Breaking Dawn cosplay group on the Friday.

Breaking Dawn Part 2 promo is the main cosplay "theme" this group is doing, I'm doing Alice from Breaking Dawn Part 1, just because I couldn't find anything close enough to the Breaking Dawn part 2 outfit Alice wears, my Jasper is being BD1 Jasper too :P