PARTY THEMES ANNOUNCED

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We're excited to announce our party themes for Eternal Twilight 8!

Friday Night Party: Renesmee's Birthday!

It's Renesmee's Birthday and we've decided that we're going to throw a big traditional birthday party with party games and fun activities! So come along and join us, vampires, humans and werewolves invited!

BirthdayParties_BIG.jpg

Saturday Night Party: Prom!

We're returning to senior year and will be hosting our very own Forks High Prom! Ladies put on your fancy frocks and gentlemen put on your smartest shirt and tie because this prom is one to be remembered.

twilight-prom.jpg

Sunday Night Party: Sleepover at the Cullens'!

Alice has went out of her way to invite you all to a sleepover at the Cullen's house, and she already knows that you're all going to say yes! Pull out your funky onesies and PJs, and get ready to PARTY!

Alice_Cullen_is_so_pretty!.jpg

• Like 1

Please don't beat me with a big stick but these are the exact same themes as ET5. Wish we could have mixed it up a bit. Seems sameish guests and same themes as ET5.

Yep identical themes, thought we'd go out with a bang rather than a snooze!

• Like 4

Im kinda disappointed in the themes cause they are the same as ET5 and thats the only other convention that ive been to! But then again its still going to be amazing :) i had so much fun at the parties last time :) i just wish Mike was going again! At ET5 he danced with me because it was my 18th birthday and it was just amazing :3 haha. CANT WAIT!!

• Like 1

No they don't really although at the sleepover party at ET5 Mike, Alex and Bill donned hotel bathrobes!

That was awesome. Alex was walking around with a balloon underneath is pretending he was pregnant with Renesmee and me and my friend helped him 'give birth' to 'her', he gave us the pieces of balloon and told us to look after her cause he is useless and looking after things. I still have the balloon :) haha

It's a shame they arent having the Volturi Ball again - that one always seems to go down well and with the Volturi re-appearing in BD2 it would have been awesome!!

But themes are themes and I'm sure ET will rock!

Edited by Beechy
  • Like 1

Im happy with the themes, me n Dayna had already planned sunday night outfits hoping for a P.J party and already have ideas for Renesmee's bday party :dance:

I know alot of you are disapointed with Prom theme but im just happy it gives me a reason to wear my big dress again, i have to justify the money i spent on it somehow :poki:

More than anything im just realy looking forward to seeing my amazing friends again, regardless of what we are all wearing.

Lets face it most of us will be to drunk to care by the end of the night :drunk:

• Like 2