latest guest Announcement - Mark Patton

showmasters

• Moderators

I'm trying to buy a photo session for Mark for Saturday but the store is only showing Sunday :S any help?

He may not be doing a photo session both days - guests who attend multiple days of an event don't always do a photo session every day.

• Moderators

Ah I see :/ so is there no chance it just hasn't been put on yet?

There is a chance there may be a shoot added on the Saturday at a later date, but if only the Sunday has been put on sale then it is likely that the only shoot that is currently planned is on that day.

Nuttymummy, if you're able to contact him, could you ask if he's going to bring the glove with him? :) I wanted to order a photosession ticket with him, but he's only doing official ones on Sunday :/ so I was going to politely ask him if I could have a photo with him over the desk, and wondered if he takes the glove to conventions :)

Ta,

Che-Snake :smile:

Nuttymummy, if you're able to contact him, could you ask if he's going to bring the glove with him? :) I wanted to order a photosession ticket with him, but he's only doing official ones on Sunday :/ so I was going to politely ask him if I could have a photo with him over the desk, and wondered if he takes the glove to conventions :)

Ta,

Che-Snake :smile:

I certainly know he takes one to US conventions, so we can only hope. :)