Registration Letters

Yvie

Registration letters will be on their way first thing tomorrow morning!

If you don't have yours by Wednesday next week, send me a quick email (info@collectormania.com) and I'll sort something out for you :smile:

• Like 1

Mine just arrived! Now I'm officially excited, still waiting for my hotel tickets, got my train tickets also, but not hotel. But I'm coming, just 1 week away.

Hotel tickets?

I thought you just took you booking comfirmation with you?

DW11

Oh right, is that how it works? That would make more sense since its been many weeks and still haven't got them. Thanks for letting me know

Mine just arrived! Now I'm officially excited, still waiting for my hotel tickets, got my train tickets also, but not hotel. But I'm coming, just 1 week away.

Hotel tickets?

DW11

Oh right, is that how it works? That would make more sense since its been many weeks and still haven't got them. Thanks for letting me know

I think so, I think you just take the print off with you and they do it from that. I'm not too sure though so it might be best if we ask someone who has done these cons before. :)

DW11

Hotel tickets?

DW11

I think so, I think you just take the print off with you and they do it from that. I'm not too sure though so it might be best if we ask someone who has done these cons before. :)

DW11

You're right, just had over the printout to reception at the Hilton. There are always newbies who have never been away on their own before, so you're perfectly justified in not knowing quite what to do :)

Hotel tickets?

DW11

DW11

You're right, just had over the printout to reception at the Hilton. There are always newbies who have never been away on their own before, so you're perfectly justified in not knowing quite what to do :)

Thanks very much for your help! :D

DW11

I've only just noticed this but on the registration letter it says my Dad's name at the top but I am the one using the ticket. Is this correct or should my name have been at the top?

DW11

It should be your name. When placing the order there was a box/field to enter the ticket holders name. This was probably missed. E-mail your details (including order number/ticket number) explaining this to info@collectormania.com and Yvie will probably be able to amend the paperwork so it's won't be an issue.

I've only just noticed this but on the registration letter it says my Dad's name at the top but I am the one using the ticket. Is this correct or should my name have been at the top?

DW11

It should be your name. When placing the order there was a box/field to enter the ticket holders name. This was probably missed. E-mail your details (including order number/ticket number) explaining this to info@collectormania.com and Yvie will probably be able to amend the paperwork so it's won't be an issue.

Thanks for a reply but I could of sworn I put my name in that box... I will send an email anyway. :D

Hi there,

Just wondered, I purchased my SIlver ticket on Saturday morning (Sept 1st), will there be time for the order to be processed? I know that re. registration I can bring the email and some photo ID, but I have checked and the cost has not been debited from my account yet. It could just be a case of there are still quite a few orders to be processed, but would welcome some wordly wisdom from yourselves....

• Moderators

It can take a few days, but should be fine to get processed before the event. (The shop closes a few days beforehand to allow for this - if you can still order a ticket then there should be time for processing!)

Hi there,

Just wondered, I purchased my SIlver ticket on Saturday morning (Sept 1st), will there be time for the order to be processed? I know that re. registration I can bring the email and some photo ID, but I have checked and the cost has not been debited from my account yet. It could just be a case of there are still quite a few orders to be processed, but would welcome some wordly wisdom from yourselves....

The orders are processed manually, so Yvie the ME shop girl just hasn't got to yours yet, that's all. Don't worry :)

Edited by laurab1