Collectormania Glasgow August 24TH & 25TH 2013

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to ask, why is there a CollectorMania Glasgow banner in the upcoming shows for 2012?

It had previously been taken down since the event has past now, i was kinda hoping it might be for the 2013 show. Hope we get a 2013 forum page soon!

Given Star Wars Episode VI Return Of The Jedi will be celebrating its 30 anniversary, anything similar planned like 2007 (at the SECC)?

Oddly I don't seem to remember anything in 2010 for Empire Strikes Back

Edited by mjkerr

CollectorMania have never done an event in the SECC mjkerr. I think it would have been annouced by now if they had any plans.

Are you sure, as they were listed as the organisers in 2007, and then moved it to the Braehead Arena from 2008 onwards

If not, who organised the one in 2007?

100% positive mjkerr, the 2007 CollectorMania was at Braehead arena like it has been every year.

Your thinking of a diffrent event company who are no longer running events in Scotland. It is against forum rules to discuss events that aren't run by Showmasters, sorry.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Welcome to the forums 11th doctor, here's a handy link for you: http://www.collector.../admission.html

Cheers man! I had a check around, seemed easy enough to get. Would I be as well buying tickets on the day?

To be honest, unless you have guests you simply must see/get a picture taken with then by all means buy a ticket, if not, I've always found it good to go and get tickets on the day, let the convention get into gear before you arrive, so you have the best possible experience :)

Just my opinion though

• 1 month later...