Tickets

Murph

Comme je l'ai dit plus haut, l'état du compte est également mis à jour manuellement. Un petit détail jusqu'à ce que les changements d'état est tout à fait normal.

Normalement, les commandes sont traitées séparément. Ainsi, vous pouvez obtenir deux enveloppes, l'une avec l'ordre grand et un avec le nouvel ordre. Mais cela dépend du moment où les billets sont imprimés. Il peut arriver que vous ne pourrez obtenir une grande enveloppe.

Good moaning. Rude thos veery cofuly, I vill type thos enly wonce!

Morning

I have paid for my tickets and my account states the money has been taken for the tickets. My question is when will you be posting out said tickets? As it is now 3 weeks and 5 days to the saturday show. I live way out in the country side. we get post if we are lucky 4 times a week. To be at your show by 9.30 i have to leave the house at 3 am. If you can let us know when you will be posting out, I and family can keep an eye out for the tickets

thank you

Morning

I have paid for my tickets and my account states the money has been taken for the tickets. My question is when will you be posting out said tickets? As it is now 3 weeks and 5 days to the saturday show. I live way out in the country side. we get post if we are lucky 4 times a week. To be at your show by 9.30 i have to leave the house at 3 am. If you can let us know when you will be posting out, I and family can keep an eye out for the tickets

thank you

Someone posted a little while ago that Twitter gave mid-September as posting date. So something should happen soon.

Hello !

More medium to go on the website directly!

I have to go on another show to come here and have forums!

Which one above or I am at this moment!

The site has a big problem since a few days!

If not for my one orders the first I made took ten days to be made pay!

And the other the second is still in consultation!

I very much hope to receive my orders!

a soon!

OK and you will leave me without problem?

Another thing I have another not yet received command of two tickets which one of natasha they will send me so one and repay me of natasha?

There will be no problem with the Gold Pass. Bring your paperwork and that's it. That has been the procedure for years. ;)

Yes, for your new order you will get one ticket anda refund for Natasha. If your order was sent before the cancellation both tickets may arrive. But you will get the refund for Natasha automatically.

OK and you will leave me without problem?

Another thing I have another not yet received command of two tickets which one of natasha they will send me so one and repay me of natasha?

There will be no problem with the Gold Pass. Bring your paperwork and that's it. That has been the procedure for years. ;)

Yes, for your new order you will get one ticket anda refund for Natasha. If your order was sent before the cancellation both tickets may arrive. But you will get the refund for Natasha automatically.

Ok thanks .