ROSE MCGOWAN

She's already doing/done a couple of cons abroad this year, think she has a couple left to do...making this topic in the hope that Showmasters jump at the chance and give her a phone :L haha :P

She'd be an amazing guest, she's fit, she's Cherry Darling = legendary character, and she played PAIGE = draws in all the charmed fans.

Win, win. Who's with me that Rose should be a guest? ;)

• Like 2

Rose is really sweet & I told her popularity in Europe is massive, I'm sure she will be very happy to come in the UK. From what I heard she is doing others Conventions over the Atlantic in the next few months, so maybe for EMS too if she is available? :wub:

Hope the big guests that Showmasters are teasing are announced soon, cause I live in Scotland so I need to book things soon if Rose is gonna be announced ;) lol

France for me ;) I'm glad you posted this topic as I know many people want to meet her & she's a great guest too ! Very kind & friendly and she's doing Conventions now so PLEASE Showmasters GET HER ! She could join the Elevan's sisters for a Grindhouse-Planet Terror panel !! & she is a Halliwell too so Charmed fans will be there too ! :D

• 3 weeks later...