What do you think of Tom Felton?!  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Tom Felton?!

• I love him!!!!
    • I like him but i don't love him
    • He's a good actor but i'm not a fan
    • He stinks!!
    • who's that?!

I have just seen Tom's news site its great, its the official fan club website which I have joined!!, take a look its www.tomfelton.com!!! xx

i know have u seen the new 'as draco' pic

No I haven't, where is that?, oh and just seen listings the borrowers are on tommorrow! on bbc 1

i didn´t vote yet but i´d vote for like, cuz as you said before you can´t love somebody you don´t know.

i´ve just seen the new website but couldn´t sign the club, cuz the sign up thingy was overloaded so...i actually don´t really know if i´d sign in...whatever

I have just seen Tom's news site its great, its the official fan club website which I have joined!!, take a look its www.tomfelton.com!!! xx

i know have u seen the new 'as draco' pic

No I haven't, where is that?, oh and just seen listings the borrowers are on tommorrow! on bbc 1

go to the leaky cauldron, the new pics r there, they r on mugglenet too i think

• 2 weeks later...
oh yeah, did i say that i love him!!!!!!!!!!

yeah you and every other guy and girl.

I think thats why he is quitting harry potter he can't stand the fans anymore.

Kyle Longbottom

he's quitting? since when?

He said he will finish the goblet but the Order I dont think he is going to be on it.

Plus having no Dursleys is not a good sign.

Kyle Longbottom

Yeh he sort of says that on his site, because he says after the Goblet Of Fire I am going to Fishing college, so looks like he wont be in the fifth film. :rolleyes:

Now they say he is going to continue I dont know but I think Tom is next on there too cut list

I weep for the future

Kyle Longbottom

Yeh he sort of says that on his site, because he says after the Goblet Of Fire I am going to Fishing college, so looks like he wont be in the fifth film. :D

yeah but jst because hes goin to college doesnt mean he wouldnt be able to fit acting around it, im sure they could do that if he wanted to

Yeh he sort of says that on his site, because he says after the Goblet Of Fire I am going to Fishing college, so looks like he wont be in the fifth film.  :D

yeah but jst because hes goin to college doesnt mean he wouldnt be able to fit acting around it, im sure they could do that if he wanted to

Well see. I still weep for the future

Kyle Longbottom

Yeh he sort of says that on his site, because he says after the Goblet Of Fire I am going to Fishing college, so looks like he wont be in the fifth film.  :D

Well see. I still weep for the future

Kyle Longbottom

lol but didnt he say at some point that he'd like to do them all if he could? im sure i read that somewhere