Photos from the event

shawlax

I was crewing both days so didn't have a lot of opportunities to take photos. Though was in the authgraph area today and near the end of the day I had a chance to ask for a few quick pics.

mecaitlinblackwood.th.jpg mecolinbaker.th.jpg mesarahdouglas.th.jpg

In case anyone wonders what the hall is like at the end of the day after you leave.

zemptyhall.th.jpg

I would also like to take this oppurtunity to thank the rest of the crew, this was the first time that I had ever crewed at an event and I was helped a lot, really enjoyed it! :smile:

• Like 1

Lets see all these photos from the event!

(note if anyone had a photoshoot with ron or daniel from GoT any chance you could post them) just curious how they turned out ;)

thanks

I had a daniel one (which i look horrific in!) but the picture itself turned out awesome! One of the best I've had in regards to quality etc...

I was crewing both days so didn't have a lot of opportunities to take photos. Though was in the authgraph area today and near the end of the day I had a chance to ask for a few quick pics.

In case anyone wonders what the hall is like at the end of the day after you leave.

zemptyhall.th.jpg

I would also like to take this oppurtunity to thank the rest of the crew, this was the first time that I had ever crewed at an event and I was helped a lot, really enjoyed it! :smile:

Welcome to mad world of crewing. It was great to work with you in the photo shoot area on Saturday and the signing area on Sunday. Hope to get the chance to work with you at another event soon.

• Like 1

zemptyhall.th.jpg

So that`s what the Arena looks like without the Ice down :rolleyes:

Here are the pictures that I got of both days. Saturday, I went with my good friend Greg (AKA Troll Face) and on Sunday, I went with Donald (AKA Scottish Duck)

http://www.facebook....55987523&type=3

Feel free to friend request me if you like :)

Saw you got a pic of C3P0 & my daughter is at the side :smile: I'll not tag her as she'll not thank me for it, especially if her friends see it. She's at that age!!

Some cool pics :clap:

Thanks, it did take around 8 hours altogether though i was rushing a bit at the end to get it done so i could get in early so i felt it could be improved on. Don't know if you saw my whole face or not, i had an split open mouth with exposed teeth on the other side (kinda a bit like two-face who someone seemed to think i was) If you go into my profile a link to my facebook is there and i do have a few pics up, but still waiting for more.