Ticket Availability

megamike79

With buying a ticket so close to the event, if there is insufficient time to be posted, presumably the process is one collects the ticket and pack at the Registration Desk? Looking forward to next weekend

Correct. Take the order confirmation and photographic ID to the reg desk. You will be able to collect the pass and pack.

The online shop will be closing for new LOT orders as soon as I get home from my regular work tomorrow. Registration letters for any LOT orders received over the weekend, tonight and tomorrow will be in the mail on Wednesday evening when I run through last minute emails and finalise the list for Mark and co (unless I miss the last post and then I'll email you all instead).

Hi, I'm just about to buy my ticket online and don't want to incur the p&p costs, do I just select?:

Delivery method Free P&P Photo

For all entry tickets you have to choose 1st Class P&P. The Free P&P Photo is normally only chosen when you have ordered extra photoshoots. :smile:

This is exactly right. Orders won't be processed unless the £3 fee is paid, it goes towards paying for a lot more than a stamp.