Ticket delivery. Help!

Dee S

Scarily this is the only way I can contact you. I've never spent so much money buying something from "invisible" people and it makes me very nervous. As I said when I paid for the ticket. I will be out of town for a week, and then will travel directly to the event on my way home.

I know you said tickets don't go out until two weeks before, ie from today, but is that just a start date?

If my ticket has not arrived by Saturday 1 September, it will be too late. In this scenario my plan B is to turn up with my passport, my booking receipt and the credit card I paid with. Will this be acceptable?

Also, do tickets arrive as normal post or must they be signed for?

Please help, or direct me to someone who can advise.

Regards, Dee S

• Moderators

Registration letters arrive by normal post.

If it doesn't arrive in time, that will be fine. There are people all the time who lose them or manage to forget to pack them.

Bring your ID and the confirmation email and they can get you sorted out at the registration desk.

Please don't worry at all, as they have said, your confirmation email and photographic id will be fine. When you get to the event, there will be a separate registration desk run by Massive Events with crew there who can register you for the show and give you your pack, and answer any questions about the show you may have.

During the weekend, there will be crew in red shirts that you can ask for help when you need it, and for the most part, even other attendees will possibly have attended before, so don't be afraid to ask.

You will be given an individual number and attendees are assigned groups, so even when collecting autographs or going for photoshoots, you will start to recognise faces in the group.

Have a fantastic time :D