Update on the Gala dinner seating arrangements

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Hello everyone

Response to the dinner this year has been the highest ever.

I am now unable to consider seats with any of the astronauts unless you have a VIP pass.

Celebrity tables are still open.

When you order Gala dinner seats or VIP passes please list at least 5 preferences as to where you would like to sit.

FYI the pre dinner drinks are not segregated at all and you are free to mix and mingle with all our celebrity guests. Most are happy to take photos with you and also are happy to talk freely. For most people this is the highlight of the show. When you enter the ballroom for the dinner you will have been pre assigned a seat. The seating plan is available for you to see outside the room during the pre dinner drinks.

Wine is available free to dinner guests and will also be on the table at your assigned seat.

During the dinner we will have large screen video and photo presentations, speeches and other entertainment. As most regular attendees attest, the dinner is exceptionally good value for money.

This year with such a great range of guests the dinner will be even more popular.

If you have ordered standard dinner tickets and have not yet specified a seating preference please contact me in the next few weeks.

Dave Phillips

• 3 weeks later...

I booked two tickets to the dinner a couple of weeks ago, I send an email with my guest preferrences at the same time but I have not received a reply. I was wondering when ticket holders will be told who they will be sitting with?

I very much look forward to your reply.

• 2 weeks later...

Reading between the lines - I guess if we’re already deciding where people are sitting. The chances of further ‘big guests’ is zero, so this is it for 2012?.

Who knows. There might be guests who cannot take part in the dinner but can attend on Sat and/or Sun. I can always hope for more Space: 1999 guests! :D