Group photoshoots will soon be available

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Hello everyone

We will soon be placing the following group photoshoots on the website.

These will not be available with the Deluxe pass but will be included with the VIP photo pass.

They will soon be available on the website.

ASTRONAUT GROUP NOT INC BUZZ £50 SAT AND SUN

JAMES BOND GROUP ALL AVAILABLE BOND ACTORS £30 SAT AND SUN

SPACE 1999 GROUP ALL AVAILABLE ACTORS INC LANDAU £40 SAT AND SUN

ALL NOW AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE AS OF 22/08

Dave Phillips

• Showmasters Admin

I thought Bond girls shoots were available using the deluxe pass - they were last year. Is there are a reason for changing it?

It's all down to costs in that we have a lot more Bond guests coming from overseas this year which is why the price has had to go up a little and why unfortunately we cannot include this in the deluxe photo pass.

Cheers

Paul

I've looked on the web site and it great to see the SPACE:1999 shoot for purchase, but was wondering how you specify whether Saturday or Sunday - I am only able to come Sunday, and want to make sure I get my shoot with Martin, Catherine and the rest of the season 2 cast...

• 2 weeks later...

I thought Bond girls shoots were available using the deluxe pass - they were last year. Is there are a reason for changing it?

It's all down to costs in that we have a lot more Bond guests coming from overseas this year which is why the price has had to go up a little and why unfortunately we cannot include this in the deluxe photo pass.

Cheers

Paul

its a shame that with every event there is more and more removed from the deluxe weekend pass, very disapointing, its still value for money yes, but having purchased it when so much more was icluded its hard to like lol.