Thank You thread

jcangel

Just wanted to say a big Thank You to Showmasters for a very fun 3rd Bitten event. Although I had to leave early on Sunday, I really felt as if I had got more than my money's worth by then. The guests were great, I very much liked the new photo system and as a gold pass holder getting 2 meet & greets? Fantastic!

I really appreciate all the hard work and effort that has gone into running these events over the last couple of years. Although it's a shame they were never better attended in terms of ticket sales which has lead to Bitten 3 being the last, I have some amazing memories from all 3 and am grateful for having the chance to meet the guests I did meet.

Thank you.

Edited by jcAngel
  • Like 1

100% agree - it was so worth going Gold yet again this year. Great con, entertaining guests, excellent company. Very sad it's had to end, but it's been a blast.

Thank you so much to the SM and the crew, the guests and all my fellow attendees for making it an occasion to remember!

• Like 1

Thank you for an amazing weekend!!

I cannot explain how much fun i had! It was so good!

Though it was really sad leaving the hotel today, as there is no Bitten 4 to look forward to.. however if i win the lottery!! *wishful thinking*

The two Gold Drinks receptions were just brilliant and i do love the new photo system plus having some backing music while having our photos taken - really made it a relaxed attitude! And having photos printed immediately saved a lot of time browsing a load of tables trying to find our photos.

The talks were great and the guests were just so lovely!

Looking forward to anything you have in the pipeline for next summer (Maybe August time??)

Hopefully something for us to start planning for....

Jayne

Thank you thank you thank you again for another fantastic con! Gold was fabulous this year - the second drinks reception was really good as the guests seemed much more comfortable and chatty with us all. Collecting your photo's while you wait worked brilliantly.......I've taken away yet more awesome memories (and more than a few slightly fuzzy moments too!!!).

We are all keeping our fingers crossed for the summer ball idea, which sounds amaaaaazing!!

xx

Another wonderful Bitten convention - so sad that it is the last one, although I understand why.

Somehow the small numbers make them feel all the more exclusive!

A big thank you to Showmasters/Massive, all the stewards, crew, guests and fellow attendees.

See you at something else soon!

Thank you Showmasters/Massive for this amzing con! I had a wonderful time and all the people were lovely.

I'm very sad this was the last Bitten event but I'm sure I'll see all of you another time (Collectormania, LFCC...).

I try (really hard) to spread the word in France about your events and I have good hope you'll see a lot of new french people next year.

And, I'm really excited about the "vampire ball" idea :dance:

Huge thank you again! Merci !!