latest Guest Announcement - Robert Englund

showmasters

I've had the pleasure to meet Robert several times over the years since 2002 and he's always been so patient and sweet and talkative. He's always very sweet to my son and chats with him and tells him old Hollywood stories. I can't wait to see him again :)

If you read Mark Pattons status on facebook it seems like he is flying out to attend this one (but on a stall would you believe! LOL) I set up another thread about it.

Anyhoo Robert is AWESOME!!!! Hes everything you want him to be and more XD

391367_10151004070518323_2052089555_n.jpg

• Like 1

I believe £15. As for the over-the-table shots, I wouldn't like to say 'yes' or 'no' either way - things can and do change on the day, so I don't want to mislead anyone. It's possible, and I'd definitely have a look on the day to see what the signs say.

I believe that his autograph ticket is £20.

• Moderators

I believe £15. As for the over-the-table shots, I wouldn't like to say 'yes' or 'no' either way - things can and do change on the day, so I don't want to mislead anyone. It's possible, and I'd definitely have a look on the day to see what the signs say.

I was answering based on previous shows. His price has been confirmed as that today, yes.

I was answering based on previous shows. His price has been confirmed as that today, yes.

Thought it was best to clarify. Wouldn't want anyone unintentionally mislead by an inaccurate "best guess"