Boxers signing information

Road Runner

I thought the boxers (and those that brought them to the show, and crewed their areas) were the stars of the show.

Yes, there was a bit of messing around with Tyson's times, but they made it as clear as they could about what was going on.

I also noticed the lack of a PA system, but it wasn't that hard to find out what was happening.

Hi,

I just wanted to say thanks for everybodys support and patience on saturday and apologies for anybody who couldn't stay to see Mike

It was a roller coaster ride for me bringing all the sports guests and with Mike's late arrival but I hope everbody enjoyed their experiences once Mike did arrive

He really enjoyed the day and meeting everybody and wanted me to pass that on

Nigel and Frank both said this was their best show experience,so thank you that is down to you guys

Roll on Collectormania 2013!

Cheers Mark G

It was a great experience for me seeing the two legends they did laugh out loud when they had to crouch down you can see that in my profile picture even mike gave me hug and called me baby bear lol.......

Good photo, glad you got it in the end. Franks laugh could be heard from far away, top man.

Hi,

I just wanted to say thanks for everybodys support and patience on saturday and apologies for anybody who couldn't stay to see Mike

It was a roller coaster ride for me bringing all the sports guests and with Mike's late arrival but I hope everbody enjoyed their experiences once Mike did arrive

He really enjoyed the day and meeting everybody and wanted me to pass that on

Nigel and Frank both said this was their best show experience,so thank you that is down to you guys

Roll on Collectormania 2013!

Cheers Mark G

I would have loved a talk or two from any of the boxers, maybe next time.... :)

Two words for any future show...

CHRIS EUBANK!

At various shows over the last few years, we've seen the likes of Benn, Watson, Calzaghe, Froch, and the only one from their weight category to have not done anything is Eubank.

If he was willing, get him to bring Chris Jr along too!

Can anyone tell me which company were supplying the boxing memorabilia for the show, really wanted to buy one or two of the glove cases (etched with Mike Tyson ) but had no way of carrying them. Would suspect that they are only available at the shows.