Boxers signing information

Road Runner

Hi,

just wanted to update you of products available on the day for our boxers to sign:

mike tyson branded 14oz gloves.....special show price £10 each

mike tyson branded trunks ............special show price £15 a pair

mike tyson robes.............................special show price £25 each

mike tyson canvas £25 each

mike tyson framed storyboards £30 each

mike tyson 12x16 photographs £5 each

everlast 16oz training gloves £15 each

lonsdale 16oz gloves £10 each

12x16 photographs of each boxer present £5 each

As always there will be a selection of 8x10's available included in the autograph price

Thanks and look forward to seeing you at the show :thumbup:

Cheers Mark G

Please can someone add the Michael Watson/Nigel Benn joint photoshoot to the online shop, I want to book my tickets and shoots but waiting for that one. :whistling:

Also I think we need to say a big thank you to Mark Grantham for all his help and information with regards to the boxing signings, a real top bloke and always helpful when I've asked him questions :thumbup:

• Like 1

Yep, really can't praise Mark enough, Showmasters could take a leaf out of his book ! His fast informative replies make life so much easier. I contacted him regarding having some paintings signed, his reply was speedy and extremely helpful. I agree with deringpluckley, hope Mark makes himself known so we can thank him. :thumbup:

• Like 1

I've just booked tickets for the Benn/Watson photo shoot, thinking it was for Saturday, just received my order confirmation email and it states the ticket I have ordered is for Sunday 7th. I have also checked the on-line ticket store and that states Sunday 7th also. Help, I ordered them as the web page said they were only there on the Saturday, all my other tickets are booked for Saturday, will I be ok ? :no:

Hi,

just wanted to update you of products available on the day for our boxers to sign:

mike tyson branded 14oz gloves.....special show price £10 each

mike tyson branded trunks ............special show price £15 a pair

mike tyson robes.............................special show price £25 each

mike tyson canvas £25 each

mike tyson framed storyboards £30 each

mike tyson 12x16 photographs £5 each

everlast 16oz training gloves £15 each

lonsdale 16oz gloves £10 each

12x16 photographs of each boxer present £5 each

As always there will be a selection of 8x10's available included in the autograph price

Thanks and look forward to seeing you at the show :thumbup:

Cheers Mark G

Are there any images of what the storyboard etc look like? Trying to budget and its hard without seeing pics :)

Also will there be any standard gloves on sale for the other boxers? (ie - non-Tyson gloves)

Edited by CollectingMadMan

Hi Mark, is it ok to get photo's of mike signing my items, as some of the items i'm getting for friends who can't make it.

Many thanks

Lee

I was wondering this also. Thought there may be a 'no photos' notice going up though. No posed photos is fine with me as I have Tyson/Bruno photoshoot tickets but its nice to be able to take shots of the celebrities signing the items for proof if you can.

Hi Mark, is it ok to get photo's of mike signing my items, as some of the items i'm getting for friends who can't make it.

Many thanks

Lee

I was wondering this also. Thought there may be a 'no photos' notice going up though. No posed photos is fine with me as I have Tyson/Bruno photoshoot tickets but its nice to be able to take shots of the celebrities signing the items for proof if you can.

I have nothing to base it on but my head keeps telling me it'll be "no photos". On the plus side, if Im wrong, i'll be pretty happy!

I wonder if the same will apply to the other boxers re:photos. Bruno was happy to have photos taken before when hes appeared. But if its that rule for Tyson it may be that rule for all. Guess will jjst have to wait and see

Previously Mike and his team have not allowed photos whilst he's signing.

Makes me all the more determined to try and be in on time for the photo shoot. if i could pick between an autograph and a posed photo I think I would prefer the latter in Mike's case.

Hi, can anyone confirm whether Mike Tyson will be signing pictures apart from those on sale at the event, are you allowed to bring your own photos, programmes for him to sign ? I understand he will only sign his own branded gloves and trunks but at the Northampton event earlier in the year, you were permitted to bring your own "flat" items for him to sign, these usually constituted the price of a photo.

:smile:

There is always a bit of unpredictability with Mike's appearances, I've been to his events several times. Fortunately he did show, I was a bit frustrated to be honest at times and I'm a massive Tyson fan. As I was there with the family it did mean nearly missing several of the kid's planned photo shoots. I was a little fed up with continually queueing and constantly being told his schedule had been changed. I feel there could have been a bit more continuity between the various areas and a bit more accurate clarification at times, I was often misinformed as to what was happening and where. Maybe a central communication point could be set up where information is relayed to inform us of any changes. Unfortunately any announcements were made at the front or focal point of a queue and it was impossible to hear what was being said from the middle to the back of the queue. Is there any way a PA system could be used for important announcements ? I understand the organisers were unable to know exactly when Mike was going to arrive but if we were notified of his arrival, we could then know things were going to start soon.

With the constant rescheduling of photoshoots it would be beneficial if they were announced over a PA system.

Having said that when Mike did show, he was great and accomodating. I would also just like to say what an absolute star and gentleman Nigel Benn is. Nothing is too much trouble for Nigel, a total credit and a true example of how to treat and respect his fans.

Overall a good experience though ! :smile: