Boxers signing information

Road Runner

Hi

Figured it would be best to have this in its own topic intead of bits of info in different threads

regarding gloves, Mike Tyson will only be signing his Team Tyson merchandise gloves (14 oz in black and red) and trunks (black with logo) but will sign completions of guests at the show on Everlast or Lonsdale products ie an Everlast glove already signed by Frank Bruno

Mike Tyson completions inc boxers not at the show ie Holyfield,Lewis will be Mike's management decision and may be at a premium...please contact me before the show if you want this type of item signed so I can give you a price before travelling ......

My email address is markyg@btconnect.com

Sorry no belts will be signed

12x16 photographs and montages will be available to buy of all the boxers at the event and double images of Mike and Frank fighting plus Hangover images!

Everlast and Lonsdale 14 oz boxing gloves will also be available to buy along with Mike's official merchandise

Any queries regarding the boxing guests please contact me on the email address above.....it's going to be a great show!

Thanks Mark

• 2 weeks later...

have you any idea when the photoshoots will take place as I have a terrible feeling you will have them at stupidly early times so people not staying in london will miss out. Considering the exensive prices I think you should at least set them for an hour or so after the doors open

Although I attended the Tyson signing in Northampton earlier in the year, I am pretty new to this. Do you only buy the photo shoot tickets in advance ? Do you buy the autograph tickets on the day ? I know with the Tyson event in Northamption, everything was pre-order in advance, if you wanted.

Also could you please tell me the benefits of an "Early Bird" ticket.

If I wanted to buy photo shoots with Nigel Benn and a dual Tyson & Bruno shoot, a long with autographs from those 3, will I be able to fit them all in on the day ?

Many thanks

Although I attended the Tyson signing in Northampton earlier in the year, I am pretty new to this. Do you only buy the photo shoot tickets in advance ? Do you buy the autograph tickets on the day ? I know with the Tyson event in Northamption, everything was pre-order in advance, if you wanted.

Also could you please tell me the benefits of an "Early Bird" ticket.

If I wanted to buy photo shoots with Nigel Benn and a dual Tyson & Bruno shoot, a long with autographs from those 3, will I be able to fit them all in on the day ?

Many thanks

You can pre-order the photoshoot, but they will be on sale on the day too. Autographs are pay on the day only.

The early bird tickets does get you in 2 hours earlier. That will get you lower Virtual Queue ticket numbers (assuming at least Tyson and Bruno will be on the VQ system).

I don't see a problem with fitting in what you have planned in one day.

The other advantage to early bird is that you're pretty much guaranteed to be inside for when your photo shoot could start. As these generally start from 9.30am onwards. Can be a pain to upgrade on the day.

I have contacted Mark , who opened this topic , about whether Mike Tyson will be personalising photos , and he replied it depends on how busy he is , he can not guarantee personalisations .

That is standard for any guest at any event. If someone is super busy then they will cut down on personalisations and photos at the signing tables so as many fans can see them for an autograph as possible. I always say to people to think of how you would feel if everyone in front of you has a personalisation, and then they ran out of time for autographs before they got to you? There is only so much time in the day for signings etc.

Edited by Agent Simon

I have contacted Mark , who opened this topic , about whether Mike Tyson will be personalising photos , and he replied it depends on how busy he is , he can not guarantee personalisations .

That is standard for any guest at any event. If someone is super busy then they will cut down on personalisations and photos at the signing tables so as many fans can see them for an autograph as possible. I always say to people to think of how you would feel if everyone in front of you has a personalisation, and then they ran out of time for autographs before they got to you? There is only so much time in the day for signings etc.

Someone asked if Mike would be personalising , I wanted to know too , so I contacted somone and asked -I was only trying to help -sorry if that was wrong !

Someone asked if Mike would be personalising , I wanted to know too , so I contacted somone and asked -I was only trying to help -sorry if that was wrong !

It's no wrong at all don't worry about it. You wanted a question answered so you tried to get it answered- fair play to you.

The answer you received is pretty standard though. Its all dependant on time and also the guest. If a guest is mega busy then its easier and quicker for them to just sign whats out in front of them without having to think about a dedication.

Im not bothered this time because the 3 items I want Mike to sign I dont want personalised anyway. :smile:

• Like 1

Any thoughts on how many boxers it is practical to get photos with in one day on the Saturday and any tips on how you plan your day? I am guessing inneed to plan around the main one of Tyson and Bruno. I am also deliberating over whether to get there for the early bird or not. I went to the Comic Con but more for comic artists so didn't do any photos and appreciate any advice.

If you want to get autographs from all of, or at least a few of the boxers, I would reccomend getting an early bird ticket and being outside the venue as early as poss to get low numbered VTs. Especially as the boxers, most of them anyway, are advertised as appearing 11-3.

Edited by jonathan

Not at all dude. My answer quoted yours but was directed generally as this gets asked so many times. Some people listen, but invariably a portion decide to think about themselves. That is why I tried to point out how it can impact everyone if someone is a good signer by doing as much as is asked for (personalisations etc), but ends up being super busy. Having helped out at events many many years ago in my home town, I know the frustration of getting everyone seen by the guest. Also, as a fan, I see the frustrations of missing out on a personalisation or even meeting the guest.

If you want to get autographs from all of, or at least a few of the boxers, I would reccomend getting an early bird ticket and being outside the venue as early as poss to get low numbered VTs. Especially as the boxers, most of them anyway, are advertised as appearing 11-3.

Thanks, I was thinking more of photos but guess same applies.

Well so long as you get to the shoot anytime it is on you'll definitely get your pic. So if the schedule is kind there is no reason why you couldn't do them all. You could get shoot clashes, but even then it's not totally impossible.