Autograph Pre Orders

Joyce

• Moderators

Hi, I ordered 2 autographs from George Roubicek for my boyfriend. As I have already put the order through is there any way of requesting the pictures signed are Star Wars as this is what he actually wanted! (even if they are both the same picture as one is for his friend). Thanks

The way i work the pre orders is the image you see in the shop is the image you receive, We print the image off before the show as the signing team have a lot to get done at the show and picking images off the tables is time consuming.

So you are okay as you have already ordered 2 George roubicek starwars images. :thumbup: .

In future if you don't see an image of the guest you want an auto from, please email me, i will see if i have that image. if not you can send items in to me to be signed.

hello, you announced the cancellation of Craig Sheffer and I bought on your site http://www.showmasterssales.com a personalized autograph of Craig Sheffer. How it will happen? You repay me? with shipping? thank you

Yes, you will receive a full refund. The pre-order team is at the show at the moment. But all refunds will be handled when they will get back.

hello, you announced the cancellation of Craig Sheffer and I bought on your site http://www.showmasterssales.com a personalized autograph of Craig Sheffer. How it will happen? You repay me? with shipping? thank you

Yes, you will receive a full refund. The pre-order team is at the show at the moment. But all refunds will be handled when they will get back.

thank you for your response