Autograph Pre Orders

Joyce

• Moderators

Hi all.

The Pre order shop has been updated and all the latest entertainment guests announcements have been added.

For any one who cannot attend the event but would still like to purchase autographs you can do so here .http://www.showmasterssales.com/

Please note this service is only for people who cannot attend the events. You wont be able to purchase tickets or buy autographs to collect at the show.

The closing date for the EMS section of the shop is Tuesday the 2nd of October at 6pm.

Any questions please feel free to email me ether through the contact us link in the shop or email showmasterspreorders@gmail.com

Thanks

Joyce

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Hi

yeah all the guests will be added to the shop.

its taking me longer than normal as only have internet at work at the moment, due to me kinda leaving my mobile internet device in a hotel. :crying: Once i go and back and pick it up i will be able to catch up. :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

If they are not in the shop it means ether i have not found ubber large images to use or the autograph prices for the guests in question has be announced.

once i have images and or autograph prices they will be added to the shoppy.

Dont worry they will be added. :thumbup:

which guests is you are intrested in so i can go image hunting

Cheers

Edited by Showmasters Pre orders

If they are not in the shop it means ether i have not found ubber large images to use or the autograph prices for the guests in question has be announced.

Cheers

The ones at the minute are Hugh Quarshie and David Bradley.

DW11

• Moderators

Cheers

The ones at the minute are Hugh Quarshie and David Bradley.

DW11

David bradley no problem, having a hard time finding one for hugh. you still have time to send me an item for him to get signed if you wanna go down that route.

Hello again,

I was just wondering if it would be possible for you to put a picture up of Steven Berkoff in Doctor Who. After seeing his episode tonight I really want his autograph.

DW11

There's more shots available than the one on the website. If you decide to buy one please specify you want a Doctor Who picture and the guys will try to meet your request. It's not sure that a Doctor Who picture will be available though. I'd contact the pre-order e-mail address to check on how to go on there. I assume it will be possible to arrange for a refund if you really only want a Who picture signed and there is none.

• Moderators

Hello again,

I was just wondering if it would be possible for you to put a picture up of Steven Berkoff in Doctor Who. After seeing his episode tonight I really want his autograph.

DW11

Done. :smile:

Thank you for the autograph line of Craig Sheffer! :)

It would be as possible for you to put up online a picture of Craig Sheffer in One Tree Hill? Thanks

Also done. :lol:

Edited by Showmasters Pre orders

Hi, I ordered 2 autographs from George Roubicek for my boyfriend. As I have already put the order through is there any way of requesting the pictures signed are Star Wars as this is what he actually wanted! (even if they are both the same picture as one is for his friend). Thanks