Bitten 3 Schedule

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

Thank you for posting this :)

Is registration open all of Saturday morning? i.e. if we got there before the photo shoot at 10 will we still be ok to pick up the tickets ok?

It is on the schedule, just below the Saturday PM table. Reg will be open from 9:30am to 4:30pm on Saturday.

Not keen on having to pay for the group shot, thought the golds might have got some perks!!?!!

I expected to have to pay as I have always had to previously (except last year when it was free as we only had 3 guests instead of 4). Can't really complain about £20 either as I am sure I have paid more than that in the past.

• Moderators

If registration is closed by the time you arrive, just take your letter with you and you will still get into the party on the Friday night, and you can do the rest of registration when it opens on Saturday morning.

• Showmasters Admin

When it says registration til 8pm approx. Does that mean it might end a bit early or a bit late?

Namely because my train doesn't get in until 19:50 so it will likely be tight getting over there in time if its going to close early

Thanks

As etmuse has said it's not a big issue if you do miss it.

Basically we put approx because yes if the reg staff have been sat there since 6:50pm and no one has turned up in the last hour, we may close reg at 7:50pm. But then again if at 7:50pm there is a huge queue of people, we'll keep in open until well past 8pm to get everyone in and sorted. Saying that it is usually open until 8pm.