GUEST DAYS AND PRICES - updated 24/09/12

showmasters

Erm, since when did Jonathan Frakes auto suddenly just go up from £20 to £25?! I'm been checking this thread for ages and it was £20 pretty much as soon as he was announced and now he's suddenly gone up?

I have him down on my list as £20 too

Well, that's a bit crap. No, actually, a lot crap. Frakes is the only guest I'm going to this show for, because with Autographica the week after that and DSTL the week after that I can't afford to see anyone else. Showmasters will be getting tonnes of my money throughout October, but clearly it isn't enough and they have to resort to tricks like this to get even more... :no:

How will the photo shoot thing work, I would like to get my pic done with several of the boxers there, will any of these shoots clash ? I don't really want to order photoshoots and then not be able to get them done.

The schedule will be up about 2 weeks before the show, maybe closer than that.

I would say it's unlikely that the boxers shoot will clash as there will be quite an overlap in attendees wanting the same shoots. But of course that is not a guarantee. If a shoot should clash speak to crew and they will aim to get you through as quickly as possible.

How will the photo shoot thing work, I would like to get my pic done with several of the boxers there, will any of these shoots clash ? I don't really want to order photoshoots and then not be able to get them done.

The more you want to do, obviously the more chance there are of clashes. But the crew always do their best to make sure you don't miss out.

Dunno why he has increased his price he is £20 or US dollar equivalent at all shows he does, why is EMS price more expensive - he was £20 2 weeks ago when i met him (and yes he flew thousands of miles to get there so air fares dont come into it)

Any news when the price for Dean Cain will be up - I can't book a ticket until I know how much, as he is the only guest I want to see?

The photoshoot tickets are on sale for £25 already. It's the autograph price that is unconfirmed at the moment, but you can't book those in advance anyway.

Come on... i really need to know some autograph prices and the days..

The show is just over 2 weeks away, surely someone can take a few mins to update the prices/attendance. And may some info on talks would be helpful now, especially if any will be paid so people can make decisions on budgets.

• Like 1

I know that Showmasters are always busy but theyre still finding the time to post the guest announcements so a little bit of time spent updating this list wouldnt hirt. Or a little bit of time soent replying to peoples e mails.

I dont like to moan about Showmasters because they do a great job with these shows but the lack of response to things recently is s atrting to annoy :thumbdown: