GUEST DAYS AND PRICES - updated 24/09/12

showmasters

I have to admit I am wondering the price lists are going to be updated as all the guests I want to meet currently have no price for their autographs announced! Need to know as I am not sure I will have enough for the lot especially as I am coming on the Saturday just to meet the Red Dwarf Cast.

Would be nice to have the first page (entertainmentmediashow.com) updated, i think it need a big update now, as long as this thread.

Understand that some people doesn't bother to go on the forum and just check the names and pictures of the web site.

:coolthumb:

It is going to be updated soon. There was still the issue of the malware warning to deal with.

Would be nice to have the first page (entertainmentmediashow.com) updated, i think it need a big update now, as long as this thread.

Understand that some people doesn't bother to go on the forum and just check the names and pictures of the web site.

:coolthumb:

and it would be nice to have the guest day and price updated :whistling: I'd like to know the price of the auto for Craig Sheffer.

Thanks for updating the list!! It helps a lot.. can finally work out my budget now..

but on the main website it says Ian Hanmore will be there Sat, but in this topic it still says TBC. Are they not sure??

Seems to be few errors with the update, JPR Williams in the actors list and is £25 really the correct amount for him???? Pretty sure nowhere near that last time he attended an event. Still least he's on the list one way or another as Lawrie McMenemy isn't on plus the people mentioned above

Also Michael Watson. I know it says in his announcement post hes attending Saturday 11-3 like the other boxers but no mention of his prices unless I missed it. Is it safe to assume hes £20/£30 like Benn and Bruno or am I safer assuming nothing? lol