GUEST DAYS AND PRICES - updated 24/09/12

showmasters

When will the photoshoots be added for Shane Helms and billy Gunn? Was holding off getting everything but they're still not on so going to have to make two orders.

They are available in the shop now!

woo hoo, so they are! Just booked mine! :clap:

Edited by jonathan

Ahhhhhh :) I just want to know so i can then know pre oerder costs as i cant go so its £5.00 extra, So i can figure out how many autos to order (Atm its Aidan Turner and red dwarf guys ) But i cant know what aidan and the red dwarf guys cost until its updated :P

But hey im sure its soon :D :D :D

Arent we still waiting for official word on Robert Duncan McNeill too? Or have I missed something? Didn't he tweet quite a few weeks ago that he couldn't make it?

Yeah he is also advertised to be attending another convention in the states on the same weekend...

More guests apparently tweeting to cancel EMS?

*sigh* I can understand it but I don't agree with it. I'm genuinelly of the mindset that if you commit to doing something then you do it, you don't jump ship the instant a better offer comes along. I remember years ago when John Thaw was told by BAFTA that they were going to have a Tribute Night in his honour and this was going to be the date. John Thaw's response was that he couldn't make that date as he'd already been booked to give an after dinner speech that day. BAFTA chuckled and said "yes, yes" and went ahead with the night anyway, fully expecting John Thaw to turn up for it regardless. But he didn't, he stuck with is prior engagement. I had HUGE respect for him for that.

Not so much respect for those who drop out of a long standing commitment with just weeks to go just because they think they have a better offer. Not fair on so many people ...

• Like 1

• Moderators

*sigh* I can understand it but I don't agree with it. I'm genuinelly of the mindset that if you commit to doing something then you do it, you don't jump ship the instant a better offer comes along. I remember years ago when John Thaw was told by BAFTA that they were going to have a Tribute Night in his honour and this was going to be the date. John Thaw's response was that he couldn't make that date as he'd already been booked to give an after dinner speech that day. BAFTA chuckled and said "yes, yes" and went ahead with the night anyway, fully expecting John Thaw to turn up for it regardless. But he didn't, he stuck with is prior engagement. I had HUGE respect for him for that.

Not so much respect for those who drop out of a long standing commitment with just weeks to go just because they think they have a better offer. Not fair on so many people ...

But it's work. The reason we all love these people that come to these events. It's their livelihood. How can anyone expect them to say no to a potential career-making role just to come to a signing event? I don't believe any true fan would want an actor they respect and admire to do such a thing.

Plus of course if the contracts were iron-clad, no one would ever sign up. It's disappointing yes, but I certainly don't look on taking work as a negative thing. Without their work, we wouldn't be interested in them in the first place..

But it's work. The reason we all love these people that come to these events. It's their livelihood. How can anyone expect them to say no to a potential career-making role just to come to a signing event? I don't believe any true fan would want an actor they respect and admire to do such a thing.

Plus of course if the contracts were iron-clad, no one would ever sign up. It's disappointing yes, but I certainly don't look on taking work as a negative thing. Without their work, we wouldn't be interested in them in the first place..

As I said, I do understand.

I just don't agree. :-)

When will the shop be updated?? I want to buy tickets/photoshoots to come and meet a couple of people but one of them (Criag Sheffer) has still not been updated, despite being announced 10 days ago (and the shop was updated since then for the Aidan photoshoots and he was announced after this). It is getting close to the event now and i want to get these tickets sorted asap :)

Was Craig confirmed as having a photo shoot?

No, but the shop/guests list hasn't been updated (with the exception of Aidan) since he was announced.... i'd like to ideally know what day he's appearing if not both, and if there will be a photoshoot for him. I need to make travel arrangements etc, and it's getting quite close now, thats all - would hate to miss out!