TO SHOWMASTERS PEOPLE - MODS ETC - AN OFFICIAL REQUEST! :D

Holyfrell

I've just been asked by actress Louise Brealey to let you know that she's very interested in attending this convention, but hasn't been asked by you yet.

Please make this happen! There's a LOT of people who want to meet her, myself included haha!

Not sure where I was supposed to put this, but I figured the forum is well read. Hope that's ok!

You'll be lucky to get a reply. I messaged SM in several different ways about an actor I know who is also interested. Never once got a reply, not even a no thanks, not interested.

Quite rude really not even to reply.....

• Showmasters Admin

sorry John we are a little like Toni hart we cannot respond to everyone that contacts us about guests we have around 50 emails a week about guest wanting to attend or people that have talked to someone that says they want to attend , rarely do any of these leads work out as in the ned guest want to be paid and sometimes we are not able to come up to the bar or sometimes we have not had the right amount of time sins we have had them last .

i hope that helps a little and sorry if you feel we do not care or are rude , we do care also but there is only 6 people working here and we have to deal with lots of people as well as run events and get guests for the next show that are coming up so it leaves us little time to respond to everyone sorry

hope you enjoy the next event

jason

• Like 1

Jason, thanks for replying. Please believe me when I say I love yours shows and all that you do. Admittedly there are a couple of things where you fall short but hey no one is perfect! I understand what you are saying about emails etc. and I do think though when people are trying to be supportive and help you and the shows a simple email isn't much. 50 emails a week isn't that much but if you have limited staff then I understand.

See you at the next event.....maybe we'll even talk for once instead of the customary good morning in the gold pass line..

sorry John we are a little like Toni hart we cannot respond to everyone that contacts us about guests we have around 50 emails a week about guest wanting to attend or people that have talked to someone that says they want to attend , rarely do any of these leads work out as in the ned guest want to be paid and sometimes we are not able to come up to the bar or sometimes we have not had the right amount of time sins we have had them last .

i hope that helps a little and sorry if you feel we do not care or are rude , we do care also but there is only 6 people working here and we have to deal with lots of people as well as run events and get guests for the next show that are coming up so it leaves us little time to respond to everyone sorry

hope you enjoy the next event

jason

Hire more people, isn't showmasters doing well enough to hire someone else? delegate two people to filter down the emails to genuine/possible requests that you can look over once or twice a week. A lot of us are in the working enviroment, we know how to deal with emails. This is why it frustrates us, seeing how Showmasters could be so much better if you communicated more.

Looking forward to EMS.

• Like 1

^^agreed^^

you have 50 e-mails a week....I have 200 a day and I still do it on my own! lol

Ok my business is different but still :)

Would be great to have another person called in to help you through it all, im sure you will really benefit from it and have more guests at your events, which in turn would make us guys alot happier...and no doubt spend more money to pay that extra staff member :)

good luck x

TBF it did sound like they were saying 50 emails a week just about people mentioning guests that would like to attend. Not 50 emails total. I for one would rather SM spent their time trying to book guests, rather than replying to people just to thank them for such info.

• Like 2

I'm sure Louise is already being considered, she was incredibly busy all day in Milton Keynes and was so good with attendees that she was a credit to SM.

It would be great if they tried for the same Louise and Vinette Robinson combination that they originally intended...plus Andrew Scott perhaps?

I've just been asked by actress Louise Brealey to let you know that she's very interested in attending this convention, but hasn't been asked by you yet.

Please make this happen! There's a LOT of people who want to meet her, myself included haha!

Not sure where I was supposed to put this, but I figured the forum is well read. Hope that's ok!

Sunday only, of course, though ;) *refrains from saying anything else*

To be honest, I think I'd rather SM stuck to booking guests rather than email people back who suggest guests. If a number of people are naming the same guest also then does just the first person get a thank you for telling us email for instance? lol! There is a guest suggestion thread for that and i'm sure it gets looked through now and then for the names with the best chances of going.

• Showmasters Admin

TBF it did sound like they were saying 50 emails a week just about people mentioning guests that would like to attend. Not 50 emails total. I for one would rather SM spent their time trying to book guests, rather than replying to people just to thank them for such info.

You're correct, the SM info email box gets well over 500 emails a day (and that's not including the one's promising enlargement of certain male body parts ><). Jason was only talking about emails from people offering guest info.

• Like 1

Sometimes even my emails get missed - it's nothing personal, they really are just that busy!

Then maybe a dedicated customer service person(s) may be needed to deal with that quantity of correspondence to allow others to focus solely on the guests.

• Showmasters Admin

^^agreed^^

you have 50 e-mails a week....I have 200 a day and I still do it on my own! lol

Ok my business is different but still :)

Would be great to have another person called in to help you through it all, im sure you will really benefit from it and have more guests at your events, which in turn would make us guys alot happier...and no doubt spend more money to pay that extra staff member :)

good luck x

sorry i have 50 emails a week from guests we have around 2500 for other bissnss sorry i did not make that clear

jason