Sign in to follow this  
MarthaFanatic

The likelihood of Freema attending?

Hi, I'm a huge fan of Freema Agyeman, and both times she attended events, I was unable to attend because of my exams, but I'm very very interested in this event and if Freema was attending I would instantly buy a ticket, so does anyone know the likelihood of Freema attedning?

I too would love Freema to attend :thumbup:

I'd be over the moon if she attended, I've only heard so many good things about her, and I'm a huge fan of her work, she's the Who star I've always wanted to meet yet missed the chances.

Hi, I'm a huge fan of Freema Agyeman, and both times she attended events, I was unable to attend because of my exams, but I'm very very interested in this event and if Freema was attending I would instantly buy a ticket, so does anyone know the likelihood of Freema attedning?

SM/ME never comment on who they have approached for any event.

I'd love for Freema to come :smile: she seems so lovely and I've never managed to make it to any of the other conventions she's been to so yeahh, pretty please Showmasters/Massive Events? would be really good to see her at Lords of Time!

You'd absolutely love her! She is an amazing lady! So beautiful, sweet, chatty and just generally wonderful :D

You have no idea how jealous of you I am right now, I very much envy you with a passion because of your photo :P You're so lucky.

As with any guest, they can't speculate whether someone will be coming or not. Sorry, that's just how things work :)