Attending on own

Moon Dancer

Thank you for replying - I imagine there will be others too and I'm sure people are welcoming.

Of course people are welcoming! Someone will adopt you, and you won't be on your own for long. But if that doesn't happen, then you can always chat to the crew or the dealers :)

Edited by laurab1

Thank you for replying - I imagine there will be others too and I'm sure people are welcoming.

You'll be fine, trust me! I went to a previous ME show on my own but soon got chatting to loads of people & had a great time! And what laurab1 said, you won't be on your own for long! :smile:

• Like 1

Hi dearie !

I'll be on my own as well, but since it wouldn't be my first ME event I do not find this as intimidating as I did the first time around: people are basically there for the same reason so you'll have plenty of occasions to chat up your next in line in the queues or your neighbours in the talk area. You'll make new acquaintances real quick and I am confident that everything will go fine ! If not, well let me know of your contact details and I'll catch up with you, maybe have a drink or something, get to not leave you alone ;) . But this is a convention, not a signing event: no one ever remains alone very long ;)

Speaking from experience =D

See you there, all ! xo