Anything else in the locker?, other than Space 1999 / Bond?

llama

I know there’s plenty of time (blah, blah, blah)

But isn’t the guest list getting a little bit top heavy with Bond and Space 1999.

A little diversity would be nice (and not that stupid dance group) .

Edited by llama
  • Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

Well Autographica right from the start has always had a large Bond following and we always like to have a theme running through the event.

However you also have Astronauts, Hitchcock, T.V series, Farscape,Mad Max, etc etc etc.

To my eyes the balance is there and of course there is a long way to go !

Dave Phillips

I agree. It would be nice to have some British and international sport guests, medallists from the past Olympic games (but if they are from the present I wouldn't complain). We usually get football players and boxers, which is good, but what about expanding a bit more?

I’m beginning to think perhaps a Space 1999 convention, would have been better attended than some of the others that are chosen to run (and cancelled).

Let’s just hope for a few more surprises, in other fields of interest. There is still time!.

• Like 1

I would certainly attend a Space 1999 convention but I don't honestly think there might be many fans out there so it might be too risky. A Gerry Anderson themed convention would probably be appealing to more people. Anyway, next year is the 40th anniversary; Space 1999 principal photography started in 1973 (November the 5th). I know it's a sad thing to know...

• 3 weeks later...