Is this show actually going to happen

gunners65

i am suprised that no mod has said that it IS happening. To me a move in date is never good. Altho there has been a couple of sports announcements recently

Well photoshoots were put in the store after this post was made and Christopher Heyerdahl was announced too, plus the two wrestling guests. No need for a mod to say anything. Guest announcements are way better proof than anything a mod could say. ;)

For the past 4 years or so I've usually ordered my ticket by now, usually weeks in advance. This year I have still yet to book. There doesn't seem to be any decent guests - which means lack of people going and a lackluster event. Fair play to those who like the guests so far, but a few boxers don't interest me all that much.

There was supposed to be loads more guests announced for Star Trek Destination London too, but since LFCC none have been added. Don't know what Showmasters are up to.

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

Yes this is event is going ahead and there will be many more guests announced. This is our winter show, as advertised at LFCC, so it will be a good one! Keep your eyes peeled for more announcements soon.

:dance: :dance:

• Like 1