Bitten 3 positivity thread

bezzo

Just thought I'd create a bit of positivity in a midst of negativity. I thought we could talk about what we're looking forward to seeing/doing this year. I'm not looking to start anymore arguments in this thread, just a break from the other discussions.

Personally, I can't wait to see what mechanical animal we'll be riding this year!! I'm also determined to have a go at pole dancing this year.

• Like 1

glad someone started one like this, me everything its all about the whole weekend. im bring my sister as her birthday present as she can not wait. it was my first time last year and i had a blast every one was so nice and friendly and im sure it will again this year :)

Personally, I can't wait to see what mechanical animal we'll be riding this year!! I'm also determined to have a go at pole dancing this year.

Oh I always look forward to that! Although I did chip my front tooth on the Unicorn (what a great story to tell the Dentist that was, I rode a Unicorn so hard I chipped my tooth fnar fnar!!) so must try my best to be careful hahaha!!!