Latest Guest Announcement - LACHELE CARL

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Our latest guest for Lords of Time

LACHELE CARL

"Torchwood"

... aka "Torchwood: Children of Earth" - USA (third season title)

... aka "Torchwood: Miracle Day" - USA (fourth season title)

1. Children of Earth: Day Three (8 July 2009) - Trinity Wells
  2. Children of Earth: Day Four (9 July 2009) - Trinity Wells

"The Sarah Jane Adventures"

1. Revenge of the Slitheen: Part 2 (24 September 2007) - American Newsreader
  2. Secrets of the Stars: Part 2 (27 October 2008) - Trinity Wells

"Doctor Who"

1. Aliens of London (16 April 2005) - Reporter
  2. World War Three (23 April 2005) - Reporter
  3. The Christmas Invasion (25 December 2005) - Newsreader 3
  4. The Sound of Drums (23 June 2007) - US Newsreader
  5. The Poison Sky (3 May 2008) - Trinity Wells
  6. Turn Left (21 June 2008) - Trinity Wells
  7. The Stolen Earth (28 June 2008) - Trinity Wells
  8. The End of Time: Part One (25 December 2009) - Trinity Wells
  9. The End of Time: Part Two (1 January 2010) - Trinity Wells

68367.gif

MalLoup.jpg

TrinityWells.jpg

93718.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0137278/filmoseries#tt0436992

Great news !

Trivia

Besides David Tennant she is the only other actor to play the same character (in her case, Trinity Wells) in all of the first four series of the revived Doctor Who from 2005 to 2008.

I see she has also been in Tim Burton's Batman and a Kiss Before Dying too.

Edited by egjohnston

Besides David Tennant she is the only other actor to play the same character (in her case, Trinity Wells) in all of the first four series of the revived Doctor Who from 2005 to 2008.

Was David Tennant in the first series of the revived Doctor Who? (Apart from the last 30 seconds of the final episode.)

• Moderators

Was David Tennant in the first series of the revived Doctor Who? (Apart from the last 30 seconds of the final episode.)

Apart from that, no. But since when did the last little bit of one episode stop counting as an appearance? He even had lines.

• Showmasters Admin

as you can see we have been really thinking very hard to think or rare or unusual guests for this event and we have lots more to go but just so you know there will be guests from classic and new Who and there will be plenty more to come over the next few weeks

jason

• Like 1

as you can see we have been really thinking very hard to think or rare or unusual guests for this event and we have lots more to go but just so you know there will be guests from classic and new Who and there will be plenty more to come over the next few weeks

jason

thanks for clearing that up about the mixture of new and classic Doctor Who guests :-) I'm also glad to hear that the convention will definitely be going ahead and can't wait to see who else you announce over the next few weeks!

• Moderators

as you can see we have been really thinking very hard to think or rare or unusual guests

She's done one before though. Didn't get to see her talk though as I think it was 25 guests in 1 day, I never sat down!

Hence why she hasn't been announced as 'first timer' .. though clearly she's a rare guest.

Hence why she hasn't been announced as 'first timer' .. though clearly she's a rare guest.

I'm aware of the the wording

But there's plenty of new series guests who've yet to do one, so they are rarer :)

Even some Collectomania guests from the last few years haven't all done conventions or talks yet..

Hey Jason

Now I feel really bad about my post in the other thread, lol - my sister and I will book our train tickets tomorrow (already have gold tickets to the event) and I have to say I'm pleased with this guest - Lachelle must be pretty unique in DW history and I'm looking forward to meeting her!

Way to go, Showmasters - I thoroughly enjoyed every Torchwood convention I attended and I know this will be as good! Can't wait to see who else you get on board - please please try for John Simm if you can - tell him that Dr Who fans are a very kind bunch and after being unable to see him at LFCC it would be great to see him side by side with Mr Tennant!

• 2 weeks later...

I really like it when it isn't names you'd expect, it kinda throws you off your game. I went to other MassiveEvents conventions before, they had guests I would never have thought of and honestly didn't know what to expect beforehand. Jeez, was I wrong: had a complete blast every time so I am sure this will be no different. It's actually really nice to have her, so looking forward to meet her :)

Thanks Team =D