Birmingham metropole hotel...

Hayleyangel

Hi i am just wanting to know if all the discount rooms for the hotel are booked as i just tryed to book a room using the discount code and they said that no rooms were avalible?

I am not going to be able to book a room till next week so im just hoping that there is going to be a room avalible as we have booked our tickets for et8.

whaen i went onto the main site for the hotel on the hilton site i could get a room for them dates but it was more expensive.

ok thanks i will keep checking back and see what comes up.

The Hilton is a big hotel. For smaller hotels Massive Events may block all rooms, but that doesn't normally happen for the Hilton. So you may have free rooms showing, but not at the convention rate.

Give them a call and book :-) They are pretty friendly on the phone. I'd recommend calling the direct line for the hotel though and not the international reservations number.

Also you don't have to pay when you book. You have to give them a card number to guarantee the booking, but they don't take payment off the card until you arrive at the hotel.

I got Gold ticket, and they will send you a letter that works as a ticket in the post about 2 weeks prior to the convention :-D. As for hotel, there is a Crown Hotel or something about 10 min walk from the train station, (nearby the Hilton Metropole) so you might want to check with their rates too..heard it was a great hotel as well. However convention wise it is just easier to stay at the hotel where the convention is of course :-D.

I would of got the gold ticket but it was too much so went for the silver. I think im going to stick with the hilton as it will be easier :smile: .

With the silver ticket we get 1 photo with each guest, are you able to buy anymore photos at all?

We wont find out extra photo and autograph prices until closer to the time, prices depend on the guest. Based on the other cons, I'd say the "smaller guests" such as Tyson will probably be £10, but Peter maybe £20? could be a little more.

Like Saturday, on Sunday we'll have photoshoots, signings and guest talks. What time you thinking of leaving? Ignoring the Sunday night party, the con technically finishes at about 7-7:30pm

4:30 should be fine, you'll miss the closing ceremony and maybe a guest talk, but you'll have got the important bits done by then, you'll have all your autographs and photo's :) your Silver right? you'll have your photoshoot's on the Saturday so they should be printed that day. If for whatever reason you decide to have them done on Sunday, and they aren't printed by the time you leave, make sure you talk to a crew member, they'll take your details down and your photo's will be posted to you.

I'm staying Sunday night, I'll be leaving Monday morning :)

Yeah i have got the silver titckets :) How long does it take before they take the money and do they let you know they have taken it?

I would of loved to stay sunday night but i have work which is a pain but i will make the most of it

I cant believe im going to meet all the guests its going to be so amazing!!!!

What tickets do you have again.

I think all the payments are done manually so it depends how long really, as long as you keep your order confirmation email you'll be fine! :) keep an eye on your bank statement too for peace of mind.

It's so much fun, you'll have a great time :D I haven't actually got mine yet but me and my friend will be going Silver too.

I cant wait to go i am literally counting down the days :smile:

I cant even imagine what its going to be like, im most looking forward to meeting peter he is so gorgeous :wub:

When you have the photos with the guests do you get to ask them how you want the photo like a hug or something.

If you want a hug just hug them haha! That's basically what I do :blush: but if you want a pose or something, yeah just ask them :smile: I've never had the guts to ask for a pose!

I've met Peter before but for some stupid reason I never got a photo with him, so happy I've got another chance.

Edited by Holly