So then who has already booked/advertising

buffy2k

As its now 3 months from HW4 was just wondering who has bought their tickets already? hoping that we have loads of peeps so we have a HW5 & beyond of course as still so many potential guests to get over some who have not been here for a long time.

Would be great if we could all help to advertise the event and get some "new blood" coming along, anyone got any good ideas? just curious who has entered the banner comp this year ?

look forward to seeing you all in October!

Edited by buffy2k

I bought my Silver pass on the Sunday morning at HW3 and my flights and hotel have been booked for months. All I have to do now is watch Sandman1's countdown tick down and wait for Jason and Mark to (hopefully) announce a fifth guest.

Hallowhedon is definitely my favourite event of the year, and I'll keep going for as long as Massive Events are willing to do them.

As for ideas, my suggestion would be to introduce some guests from Joss' newer projects. Not necessarily Firefly or Dollhouse, although they've been a little under-represented so far, but maybe a couple of guests from Doctor Horrible, Cabin in the Woods or The Avengers. I appreciate that Buffy and Angel have a large and dedicated fanbase (including myself, obviously) but a sprinkling of guests from more current shows would help to keep the event fresh.

For example, Clark Gregg would be ideal. He's in The Avengers and Much Ado, he played a popular character in a series of major movies, he's much more realistic than the big name leads and, based on his tweets, he's not only willing to do this sort of event, but eager.

I got my gold pass just after christmas, hotel booked for a while, all I need to do is save for spending and costumes. I have told a lot of friends and family members, however lack of funds and time off is a major problem for them

• Moderators

Booked at the last event :)

I think pretty much all my possibly-interested friends already knew about the event - given that I met a lot of my best friends through SM and ME events, this probably isn't surprising...

got my silver tickets back in april, i really hope there is a HW5, i love all things joss and HW 2 was my first ever con and i loved it, so i obviously went to HW3!! i do think ME should represent dollhouse and firefly more, like yellowmarlin says it would be good to represent more recent whedon projects!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...