Anyone Else?

BTW I've got to add that in the three years I've done glasgow saturday was without a doubt the busiest I've ever seen it

I'll agree with Talie there - Saturday is definitely the busiest day.

I love doing the Glasgow show as I find it really chilled out, laid back and a slight 'break' from our normal shows of Milton Keynes, LFCC etc.

And I have to say I absoutely LOVED looking after Sarah Douglas on the Saturday - that job totally rocked!

• Like 1

I for one will be there on Saturday with my Daughter to meet Sarah Douglas....

And you still didn't say hi to me :WAVE: lol

I was looking after her Saturday too ;)

Ahhhhhh thats cause i didnt make the event in the end. After all my moaning i got called into work on Saturday and couldnt get out of it! That will teach me. Was looking forward to meeting the folks from the forums.

Glad it went well and you all had a good time thou and its great to hear it was nice and busy on Saturday. Hopefully the event will keep going. Will be intresting to hear feed back from Showmasters.

Next one for me will either be CMK or London as i am away on holiday for EMS boooo!

Normally do London but CMK seems to get the guests that are more up my street ie ( 80s movies). Although Londons are normally excellent aswell.

Hope Glasgow was kind to you and you had a good visit.

Craig

Edited by Goodie586